Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crafty Sellers

Default Crafty Sellers

Post something here so we can check out your handcrafted items for sale on eBid!

Abertillery, Blaenau Gwent, United Kingdom
    View angelrose's Feedback (+7)
    All-About angelrose
    View angelrose's Listings
    Forum Posts

here's a piccie of one of my handbeaded necklaces.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ngel/15str.jpg

thats the web address for a picture of it.
    Hope that works now or I will feel a right divvie.

View misdee's Feedback (+35)
    All-About misdee
    View misdee's Listings
    Forum Posts

Here is a pic of my hand woven bead belt. Loads of work goes into these, so please take a look.

http://uk.one.ebid.tv/perl/auction.c...4-0&mo=auction

Thanks

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

I sell materials rather than handcrafted items - skeleton leaves? Thai silk? Go on, have a look!
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables
    Both sell discontinued china tableware.

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've put a small selection of designs using skeleton leaves onto a webpage

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/kirkesite/index.htm
    Madelaine

I have two ebid stores. This is for Cats Protection;Lots of beanies, fast food toys, random collectables, some new children's clothes - almost anything really.
    this is business and sells skeleton leaves, Thai silk, various vintage postcards, more random collectables

http://uk.three.ebid.tv/perl/auction...2-0&mo=auction

I have a handcrafted card ive made for sale. Heres the link hope it works. I am soo new to this forum!

Forum Newbie
    Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View annasine's Feedback (+29)
    All-About annasine
    View annasine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Red face I am Amethyst Jewellery

First time selling on Ebid - I have put a couple of memory wire bangles on to see how they go !

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst
    http://uk.three.ebid.tv/perl/auction...2-0&mo=auction

I have a handcrafted card ive made for sale. Heres the link hope it works. I am soo new to this forum!
    Hi Amethyst,

I hope you have more luck than I have at selling your card. I have only sold one so far. Do you sell anywhere else? I have had a lot more luck on the other site and infact have sold two Father's Days Cards last week, and quite a few when it was Mother's Day.

You live in my neck of the woods so I wish you good luck. Card making has really taken off. But like every other craft, it may well be short lived. A few years ago knitting was all the rage, shops were opening up all over the place and just as fast they closed down.

So stick with it, once every one else gives up on Card making or whatever craft we are all into then hopefully things will pick up. Good Luck

Forum Diehard
    All-About mfkirke
    View mfkirke's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sanddancer

So stick with it, once every one else gives up on Card making or whatever craft we are all into then hopefully things will pick up. Good Luck
    Yes, I still make cross stitch cards though everyone else has stopped. I don't do so many as I did but have sold a couple of pet picture ones on here.
    Madelaine

Quote Originally Posted by mfkirke
    Yes, I still make cross stitch cards though everyone else has stopped. I don't do so many as I did but have sold a couple of pet picture ones on here.
    I have noticed both here and especially on the other site anything to do with animals is a big hit. I know any cards I have made with animals sell easily. Cross stitch cards are great, different and can be framed as a keep sake. Unfortunately as a result of a car accident over a year ago I cannot do much owing to an injury to my thumb. It was broken in the accident though not picked up on x-ray and it left me with damaged ligaments. I have to have an operation on the 12th July to correct the damage, 14 months after the accident. So once everything has healed I hope to make a lot more cross stitch cards.
    The cards I always have no problem selling are those for an anniversary, 25th, 50th, 60th etc. I have had a commission to make a special card for an 80 year old Grandpa, and that was fun to make.
    I do like the card you have on here, are you planning to make any more? We need a good variety to attract buyers. So hopefully as the site grows we both might do well on the card making, here's hoping.

Thread Information