Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Word Games

Quote Originally Posted by swopmebob
    some think they are much more important than others,in fact everyone is deemed to be equal.
    I see the primary objector has 50 posts to his name.
    I was using this forum in 2002,had over 7,000 posts on old forum,and near 4,000 on new one.Have many of the complainants that type of pedigree.
    keep talkin' bob, at this rate you'll be backing up the original post

Understand what you are saying,and no reference to you intended at all.I never refer to titsy at all.That is a no no.By the way it is morning now for me,so I never read this thread last night.I'm no more important than the next guy.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie37
    fighting over what's on a forum...ain't there more important things?

KT is renowned for its squabbles and their frequency,nothing new here either.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by blufairy
    I do so hope you are not refering to me there BOB ... cus one thing i am not is a fkn back stabber and I have no need to be either.

If i want to tell you your a pathetic PRI** I WILL DO.
    I wouldnt NEED to do it on the sly id say BOB YOUR A PRI**

I think you will find i gave you the benefit of the doubt at the start when almost everyone wrote you off as harrasing titsy and branded you EBIDS BIGGEST OLD PERV.
    I dont expect thanks for that and quite frankly i dont want it.
    BUT ........... DONT TALK ****E. If i wanna do or say summat i will. I dont go with the flow unless i believe in it. AS WELL YOU KNOW!!!!

If i wanted to say someone was a Slag or an idiot or a waste of space etc - etc - BLA BLA BLA ... ID DO THAT TO.

BELIEVE ME.

Cus you see there is nothing that could be done to me by way of retaliation to bother me any more.

Ive had all the trolls , all the stitch ups, all the back stabbing both in the real world and on the net.

I dont give a flying fk if u and the whole of ebid are madly in love with me or HATE the sight of my name.

I do what i want , when i want ( in conjunction with the rules at my disposal ) so no riddles BOB, Its late and if you are insinuating that i am anything other than i profess to be.

THEN YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF YOUR A*SE HOLE !!!

Good night to you too.
    Thats the real Elaine,know her well,glad to say.

Thread Information