Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Are there any Mobility Impaired users or do you know anyone?

Exclamation Are there any Mobility Impaired users or do you know anyone?

Hello

my name is victoria, i am a final year student at university. i am currently carrying out some research for my honours project on 'transport accessibility and the mobility impaired whilst holiday taking'. I am looking for any people who use wheelchairs to help me by answering a few questions sent via e-mail. It would be much appreciated if anyone could help me. If you haven't got a mobility impairement maybe you know someone who has?

please contact me on victoria@fox30.wanadoo.co.uk

any participants will be entered in to a draw to will £30 of boots electrical vouchers to be used by march 15th, so the sooner the better

kind regards

the draw will be made by this weekend coming, so the sooner you can help the better!

thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by stickivicki01; 28th February 2005 at 03:57 PM.

Would you consider people who aren't in wheelchairs but are mobility impaired?

Smile

hello

thank you for your interest. The questions are focused on wheelchair users, but i can send the questions to you via e-mail so you can have a look, because the more information i have the better, as part of my course other than my dissertation i have another unit based on disability your information would be useful here.

thank you

p.s if you would like to send me an e-mail or post your e-mail address i will send you the information.

kind regards

Thread Information