My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can someone tell me..?

I think they should re-name PM's to Public Messages....

Unhappy wow and thanks

Well been away from the forum for a while too long actually.

Was just going to post about wheres the smileys gone so thanks Chaz I will go and try what you said to do.

Wow - the quick liks box which tells you what every one is looking at and doing - as if it has anything to do with anyone else.

I like to see who is say viewing the forums but thats it PM meant to be just that Private.

If I ever want to pm someone ona private matter I will email them if thats an option.

As for the post numbers well back the the start again I guess - ho hum.

What has the boyz in charge said about the lack of privacy on the PM front or havent they???

Thanks everyone.

Debbs xx

View sweetmimi's Feedback (+522)
    All-About sweetmimi
    View sweetmimi's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dm47red
    Well been away from the forum for a while too long actually.

Was just going to post about wheres the smileys gone so thanks Chaz I will go and try what you said to do.

Wow - the quick liks box which tells you what every one is looking at and doing - as if it has anything to do with anyone else.

I like to see who is say viewing the forums but thats it PM meant to be just that Private.

If I ever want to pm someone ona private matter I will email them if thats an option.

As for the post numbers well back the the start again I guess - ho hum.

What has the boyz in charge said about the lack of privacy on the PM front or havent they???

Thanks everyone.

Debbs xx
    what have the boys said about the PM's nowt as far as I know and they have seen thats lots on here think that this is an invasion of privacy and I have to agree with Beryl on this one. Why should anyone be able to see who you are sending a pm to its no ones business but yours IMO saying that they can not see what is in the PM, but if you were going to club together and send something to one of the members lets say that was not feeling too well or something then there is a chance they would see everyone sending a pm and it might not be a suprise than if you follow what I am saying so I dont send them anymore I e mail instead. Lots have left here because of that one thing and I dont see why the boys cant disable it/

Thanss Mimi ,

Nice to see that the Boyz are as over stretched as normal with their workload. They really could do with some admin help.

I will send one of them an email and see what reply I receive.

Debbs

Thread Information