eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying on Ebid

Forum Lurker
    View artlandish's Feedback (+19)
    All-About artlandish
    View artlandish's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think the main reason there aren't more buyers here is that there just aren't enough items listed, Therefore not enough choice for buyers. Was looking for seaweed, sushi and egg slicer (don't ask why!) the other day on here and nothing came up in the search. Bet if you typed that into Ebay loads of listings would come up.

I was looking for low carb - nothing on that either but I did find some fudge - best stay away from that page eh??

Talking

I have sussed it now, bloody confusing if you ask me, have to ask my 15 year old about html sometimes - but there you go, thanks, now could you try it out please ta

Are there not enough sellers or not enough buyers ? It's the chicken or the egg first type scenario.

what makes me laugh is that I can sell something on ebay for 5 or 10 pounds more than listed on here and they still buy, what is wrong with the people who look here - maybe they like spending more money

Is there any way to include a picture in my signature, like we used to?
    The picture I want to put in is
    http://www.donkeyote.pwp.blueyonder....jokergreen.jpg

but I've tried using the {IMG} tags and they don't work (at least, not within the signature I've got, I put the URL above inside image tags where I currently have my 'Check out my auctions here!' text).

I suppose people believe bigger is better and don't bother, know about,or trust the smaller sites. A couple items I sold were bought by epayers to sell on, and I remember another seller, at the time, saying the same thing.It was almost like this was a trade auction site,where some epayers were buying stuff to flog to foolish punters over on epay, paying more, for no reason other than thay didn't know any better.

Thread Information