Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 67 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 175758596061626364656667686970717273747576771171675671067 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Smile Hi everyone!

I just started my ebid account today! I have decided to try ebid after having bad experiences on ebay! Gosh it's all a mess! Hopefully, eBid will be better! I will be building up my KAZMIC8 store slowly! Hope you will come and visit!!

Forum Newbie
    All-About carrielouise123
    View carrielouise123's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile hiya

hi i just joined today so hellooo! i was just wondering am i ok to bid on things and pay by postal order as i don't have a debit or credit card? thanks alot guys hope to see you soon love carrie xxx

hi carrie,welcombe to the most up and comming auction site on the net,yes most people accept postal orders

Forum Newbie
    All-About carrielouise123
    View carrielouise123's Listings
    Forum Posts

thanks silk what a quick reply lol you were quick off the mark cheers love carrie xxx

Quote Originally Posted by carrielouise123
    am i ok to bid on things and pay by postal order
    That will depend on the individual seller. I can't see why they would not, but if it's not listed as an option in the auction you intend to bid on, then it's better to check first using the "Ask seller a question" function within each auction.

I couldn't see why a seller would refuse but do ask first. Personally would stick to only low value items as PO's are expensive

Wink hi iam reenie first time seller iam kind of nervers

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    i dont understand anty thing but ill get it right soon

Default silver account

I've been roaming around this site for over a half hour now and I still can't find a link to let me upgrade my account from bronze to silver. Only gold for a fee. Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by cid2010
    I've been roaming around this site for over a half hour now and I still can't find a link to let me upgrade my account from bronze to silver. Only gold for a fee. Can anyone help me?
    hi there
    agree it doesnt seem obvious anywhere
    when you click on the register/upgrade link on the bottom of the main forums page it doesnt seem to have a link to upgrade to silver or anything

try myebid
    and my subscriptions, see if you can do anything throught that
    alternatively email support

support@ebid.tv

Thumbs up Hi there I am new on here

I have just become a memeber and hope to make lots of new friends. All of you who are fed-up . And want to loose weight. Go take a look at my EETLESS
    It really works.
    Take care
    Trish
    Take care
    Trish

Thread Information