Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    About time to Dennis, and when are you going to get yourself a signature link. Talk about slacking
    I'm working on it Ken. I'm trying to come up with something that fits my personality. And with a personality like mine that can be a challenge.

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuchess View Post
    Morning, all! Just joined, so will now have to think how to sell all my stuff. My cat, Puccini is a member of another forum and is a bit confused, as I'm just Duchess on there, but hey, we'll get used to it....do you think there's a market for mouse gall-bladders and rabbits' bottoms?
    Duch
    Welcome Duch! Guess you can't know what there is a market for, until you try selling? If you need any help getting set up just give us a shout - always happy to aid a newbie.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Kevpotts70
    View Kevpotts70's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone i'm kev and i'm new to ebid and as i'm always on the move i'm using my inq mobile to use it so it might take me a while to get used to it, but if anyone wants to give me a helping hand then please do as i may need some help soon thanks.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Kevpotts70
    View Kevpotts70's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi their can anyone tell me how i upload a profile pic on here thanks

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kevpotts70 View Post
    Hi their can anyone tell me how i upload a profile pic on here thanks
    Welcome! If you check kengillam's previous posts there is a link that you should find very helpful.

Dennis

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome All Newcomers To eBid!

To kick start your feedback, purchase a few cheap items (5 to get rid of the sunglasses).
    A good place to get some real bargains is the YDC Charity Auctions now running until Sunday 4th July.

x

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

A warm welcome to all the newbies, ebid it's a great place to be, can be great fun too.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Red face Newcomer on the block

Hi everyone just want to say hello and introduce myself, denimandlace, I have been around on some auction sites like the bay for one and just got really tired of the price hikes. I'm from the Columbia, SC area and yes the state with the governor in the news. Not going into much detail with that one because different views for different people. I sell clothing, fine jewelry and fashion jewelry, along with a little home decor. One thing I would appreciate some feedback on is this. When I joined up I upgraded to the seller+lifetime, I'm pretty sure I read there would be no final value fee, yet when I just listed an item it said I would be charged a final value fee. Did I read the thing wrong or did I miss something? Really would appreciate it someone could clarify this for me. Thanks

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by denimandlace View Post
    Hi everyone just want to say hello and introduce myself, denimandlace, I have been around on some auction sites like the bay for one and just got really tired of the price hikes. I'm from the Columbia, SC area and yes the state with the governor in the news. Not going into much detail with that one because different views for different people. I sell clothing, fine jewelry and fashion jewelry, along with a little home decor. One thing I would appreciate some feedback on is this. When I joined up I upgraded to the seller+lifetime, I'm pretty sure I read there would be no final value fee, yet when I just listed an item it said I would be charged a final value fee. Did I read the thing wrong or did I miss something? Really would appreciate it someone could clarify this for me. Thanks

Welcome to eBid!

You will be charged a 2% FVF if you used a gallery pic for your auction, but only when it sells. If you used any other enhancements ie bold, highlight etc. you'll be charged a small fee with each recurring relist.

x

Thread Information