Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 60 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566676869701101605601060 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Unhappy free doesnt mean free does it?

HELLO EVERY BODY IM NEW HERE AND TRYING TO WORK OUT HOW ALL THIS WORKS, .IM FROM AUSTRALIA AND I FOUND THIS SITE ON THE SEARCH ENGINE GOOGLE.IVE BEEN READING SOME OF THE FORUMS AND HAVE TO AGREE WITH A LADY THAT SAYS YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADVERTISE EBAY AND ALL OTHER FORMS NOT RELATING TO YOU WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR THIS SITE IT SAID THAT BUYING AND SELLING IS FREE,THEN IT SAYS THAT YOU HAVE TO UPGRADE TO A DIFFERENT LEVEL TO SELL AND THEN WHOA AND BEHOLD YOU CAN ONLY DO IT ONLY IF YOU PAY, SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE IT IS FREE AS STATED IN THE HOME PAGE. DOESNT FREE MEAN JUST THAT? WHAT YOU SHOULD SAY IS SIGN UP FOR FREE AND THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY, I WAS ALL READY TO LIST AND HAD IT ALL WRITTEN DOWN AND READY TO SUBMIT AND THEN IT SAID I HAVE TO UPGRADE,THAT THEN INCCURS A COST WHICH TRANSLATED MEANS [not free]

Hi everyone, I am from Australia and I found out about this site, through LoyaltePays.

Good luck to everyone on this site.
    J

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by minispanky
    HELLO EVERY BODY IM NEW HERE AND TRYING TO WORK OUT HOW ALL THIS WORKS, .IM FROM AUSTRALIA AND I FOUND THIS SITE ON THE SEARCH ENGINE GOOGLE.IVE BEEN READING SOME OF THE FORUMS AND HAVE TO AGREE WITH A LADY THAT SAYS YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADVERTISE EBAY AND ALL OTHER FORMS NOT RELATING TO YOU WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR THIS SITE IT SAID THAT BUYING AND SELLING IS FREE,THEN IT SAYS THAT YOU HAVE TO UPGRADE TO A DIFFERENT LEVEL TO SELL AND THEN WHOA AND BEHOLD YOU CAN ONLY DO IT ONLY IF YOU PAY, SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE IT IS FREE AS STATED IN THE HOME PAGE. DOESNT FREE MEAN JUST THAT? WHAT YOU SHOULD SAY IS SIGN UP FOR FREE AND THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY, I WAS ALL READY TO LIST AND HAD IT ALL WRITTEN DOWN AND READY TO SUBMIT AND THEN IT SAID I HAVE TO UPGRADE,THAT THEN INCCURS A COST WHICH TRANSLATED MEANS [not free]
    You can choose the Free Lifetime Subscription.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Default About me (centsisoft/Centsible Software)

Centsible Software is where the Commodore and Amiga are still alive and kicking.

We purchased Centsible Software back in 2003 and moved it from Berrien Springs to Edwardsburg, MI. We got so much inventory (4 semiloads) in such a short time (4 days) that we are STILL sorting through it all. Hence we are finding many new and exciting things to place on auction. Also be sure to check out our website for other items you might not see on our auctions (specialty chips, software, etc.).

Be sure to check out our "50% auction winners' discount" at www.centsible.com . Just click on the ebay auctions tab for details.

We have come to ebid due to some recent changes in policy at ebay which is forcing us to rebuild all our auctions, as well as re shoot nearly all our software pictures (which amount to more then 7,000 titles) neadless to say the time involved in this is great and we are looking for other auction markets.

We will be posting auction both here and on auctionfire.com, so check us out.

Lightbulb

Welcome to all new members.

We understand that posting auctions and using forums can be a daunting task with so many new things to learn, so a collection of the most FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS has been gathered and the answers are posted in the thread linked here.

Quote Originally Posted by centsisoft
    We will be posting [...] here.
    Hi.
    Your auctions are screwed up - I think you entered HTML when you were in WYSIWYG mode.

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    Hey every one i thought that i would try ebid because lots of mates reccommended for its prices speed.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Don'f forget our Buddy Auctions

http://uk.three.ebid.tv/perl/auction...8-0&mo=auction
    finishing soon

Get your friends on board

Get bidding

Chase up the feedback you are owed!

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    Don't forget our Buddy Auctions
    http://uk.three.ebid.tv/perl/auction...8-0&mo=auction
    finishing soon
    Get your friends on board
    Get bidding

Chase up the feedback you are owed!

Gazza
    And get yourselves on my High Score Table!
    http://helpdesk.ebid.tv/showthread.php?t=76581

Question Affiliate program

Why does the affiliate programme ask for Paypal name - surely this should be PPPpay or are you sponsoring an ebay company? I want to sign up to it but perhaps you could produce an idiots guide?

Thread Information