Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 59 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162636465666768691091595591059 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Smile Hi To One And All

Hi I Am A New Ebidder Just Having A Look And Hopefully In The Future Will Be A Seller But At The Moment Do Not Hold A Credit Card Or Cheque Book I Think I Am Allowed To Buy With Postal Order Or Cash ,so If I Visit Your Site And Want To Buy I Do Hope You Will Allow This Method Of Payment From Me , I Am Looking Forward To Joining Your Well Spirited Community After Reading Some Of Your Forums , So Hope I Will Be Welcome In The Fold . Regards Stellas

HI everyone
    From Western Australia. Found eBid on search engine. Look forward to selling on Ebid. Just what I have been looking for. Look forward to chatting with members in the near future. May need some advice and help.

Just like to say HI and welcome to all the new eBidders hope you enjoy your time here.

Wink Hello from my "Hilltop Home" in the beautiful Ozark hills.

Hello all from the beautiful Ozark Hills of Missouri in the U.S. I have a store on that other "e" auction/selling site and am tired of all the little fees that add up to a large total fee at the end of the month and want to branch out a bit! I'm just beginning to find my way around and would welcome any advise on what is & what isn't selling here. Do you know if there are any "Hot" lists of catagories that are doing well on Ebid? Thanks a bunch! Ozma

Quote Originally Posted by azureozma
    Hello all from the beautiful Ozark Hills of Missouri in the U.S. Do you know if there are any "Hot" lists of catagories that are doing well on Ebid? Thanks a bunch! Ozma
    Hello.
    See here:
    http://uk.ebid.tv/busy.php

or go to this page and select categories to view separately:
    http://uk.ebid.tv/advanced-search.php

StartTheBiddingLow

Cool Greetings from wholezaleprices

Hie Greetings to you all. I'm new to ebid but looking for serious business. Check my item, got loads in stock. I came across ebid on the search engine and I'm from Berkshire U.K. Hope to enjoy trading with you guys

Default I'm a newbie!

Hi all!
    I was searching the web for alternate auction listing sites because like many, I am getting sick of rising listing/final value fees and such. I have registered but have not upgraded yet and would like someone to help explain the upgrades to me please!
    Mostly I want to know about the Gold Lifetime membership and what details go with that as I can't seem to find it in the FAQ's.
    I will be selling quality, new Mary Kay products both past and present so hopefully everyone will check it out!
    Looking forward to hearing from you!
    marykay4you

Default New Member

Hi there,

I joined today with one misson:

TO BRING SUPER CERAMIC KNIVES TO THE WORLD

After living in Japan for many years I returned back to the UK with my little Japanese ceramic knife. When people saw this they went mad over it and after having to buy countless more for friends I have decided to start selling them here.

If anyone has any questions, then please let me know,

cheers

Philip

Hi everybody my name is Ed (edonthehunt) I am from Iron Station, NC.

Wink All the way from rainy Cleveland, Ohio USA...

Hi everyone! I just signed up but I'm no stranger to auctions. You can check out my feedback rating at ebay.com where I've been a member since 2001. (Their fees have gotten REALLY out-of-hand lately though, and that's why I'm here).

I hope to have a long and enjoyable stay here with all the rest of you fine folks. Good luck to us all!

cogmbrd1

Thread Information