Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 58 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061626364656667681081585581058 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Lightbulb hya all

hya, i,m new today so i,m just browsing the ebid..its great so far .i found you on a auction search engine ..

Wink

G[/QUOTE]
    hi i just joined yesterday ebid is great .... i have some good items so check them out!!!!!
    c ya

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

A Big Welcome to all our new members, don't forget to tell us where you're from and how you heard about eBid.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Just thought i would register and give ebid a whirl again

Tried it for a few months earlier in the year but it was very quiet

The site seems to have grown a little so here goes to supplement my ebay and other activities

Check out my bargains!!

Smile Hello!

Hi to all!

Just thought I'd say a big hello as a new member.

If you like Land Rovers then check out our forthcoming shop!

Cheers,

Allabout4x4

Wink

Hello everyone on ebid, I am new as of a day ago. I am from West Sussex & thought I would try another site to gain further experience of what goes on.
    Look forward to a great adventure of selling on the site.

Smile President / www.fboutique.com

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    Hello Sellers. Iam dinna12 , new member, from New York, I have been selling for about 4 years, I find ebid T.V. in reserch engine, I want to go on auction to do it sell in new Items mine goal is to please the customer, and to offer good merchandise. Dinna12

Quote Originally Posted by dinna12
    Hello Sellers. Iam dinna12 , new member, from New York, I have been selling for about 4 years, I find ebid T.V. in reserch engine, I want to go on auction to do it sell in new Items mine goal is to please the customer, and to offer good merchandise. Dinna12
    Hello Mine nickname is dinna12, I am new in ebi, I hope to do it good business and made the customer happy, with a good merchandise, Iam from new York, I have mine own webside, I find ebid T.V. through serch engine, I think is grat oprtunity, I have selling in diferent auction, I belive this is the great. Dinna12

Red face

Hi everybody,Completely new to Ebid and I intend to have a good look around. Came across your existance through browsing. I look forward to exploring... maybe to buy... maybe will sell some stuff.. who knows. Look forward to getting to know evryone.
    Pinksocks

Smile Hello how's everyone

I'm new to the site and I plan to sale everything from Salon/Spa Equipment which is my principal business, to fun things like electronics, Skincare, just call me the eclectic seller! Sucess to everyone and hopefully we will all do some business and avoid all the fradulent sellers and buyers with their fake western union wires for products that dont exist! I'm sure you all fellow auctioners have been introduced to those jerks before online! Cheers!
    Last edited by pernellsalonres; 7th August 2005 at 06:32 PM. Reason: spelling error

Thread Information