Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 57 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960616263646566671071575571057 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Talking

hiya all lovely peoples, new member, not sure how i got here but glad i did. Sorry can't stop got goodies to buy!

Talking

[QUOTE=mummym]hiya all lovely peoples, new member, not sure how i got here but glad i did. Sorry can't stop got goodies to seek out and buy! Bye for now

Wink

I`d like to say a big hello to all e-bid members. My name is Karen and I have 3 great kids & 1 cute dog. My partner is very active on e-bay usually buying mobiles - I`m a member on E-Bay too but on a lesser scale! We have our own business selling mobile phone accessories and have just opened our third shop selling fashion watches and selected fancy goods. I love looking for bargains and I`m looking forward to paying many visits to e-bid! xxxKaren

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hallo missysmummy

Glad to have you on board, they are all a great bunch on here, feel free to ask any questions on the KT,

BTW get your partner over here too.
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

View shezz's Feedback (+360)
    All-About shezz
    View shezz's Listings
    Forum Posts

[QUOTE=mummym]
    Quote Originally Posted by mummym
    hiya all lovely peoples, new member, not sure how i got here but glad i did. Sorry can't stop got goodies to seek out and buy! Bye for now
    Hi glad you have dropped in, now all you have to do is add ebid to your favorites.

BTW don't matter how you got here, as long as your here
    Life is serious but taking it too seriously robs you of
    happiness, fun and productivity

All-About elgato
    View elgato's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Elgato speaks

It warms my furry heart to see so many new members here at ebid!...
    I, like many are new and learned of this exciting auction site from my friends at powersellersunite.com....
    For this auction to grow we as sellers need to get the word out to our buyers out there...
    I plan on promoting ebid at psunite and hope that more of us can assist admin here in advertising this user friendly auction site...
    I like the ease in which to list items, catagories, fee structure and multiple bids on many items listed upon the main page....
    I've not had any difficulties in listing my items and plan on dragging in more and more unique merchandise for the buyers here....

http://us.three.ebid.tv/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Thumbs up I am just a poor Ebay refugee looking for a good site!

Looks like I am going to be spending some time here so figured I had better introduce myself. I am Babe of JustSXToyz. We will be running two different stores on ebid. One for our autos and one for our other ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm items.

I am a triple powerseller on Ebay and just can't stomach their fees anymore. I will be doing a lot of auctions and will be busy for a while getting them up on this great site but plan on spending some time getting to know everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by lovinthebags
    Hi to all! My name is Heidi, I'm new to Ebid as of yesterday and am looking forward to buying & selling on this site. I have used Ebay but the fees were starting to drive me mad! Hope to do business with you all in the future.
    Hi lovinthebags and welcome to eBid, we're all hoping to knock the socks off FeeBay so, tell all your family and friends and get them to spend, spend spend....or sell, sell, sell

Don't forget to pop in to the Kitchen Table on the forums here

Bye for now

Anthony

Cool man on the look out

hello,my name is lefran ,i found ebid by luck ,so far so good ,write to you all soon ,thanks

Hello, I only joined yesterday and although ebid looks very appealing, it's taking a while to get to grips with the layout. It seems that it is time to create sub-category listings to aid with defined searches rather than just a word search, but as I say, I am new, and it'll take a few visits to familiarise myself with it.

Thread Information