Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 56 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556575859606162636465661061565561056 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

hi can you give me any advice on selling on ebid i used to sell on ebay but found the fees to expensive so i thought i would try ebid

Talking

hi i have joined ebid today i used to sell on ebay but thwe sellers fees were getting to be a joke so i thought i would try ebid instead so if yiou can give me any advice about this site i would be most gratfull to you as i am still learning or trying to should i say this site is more complicated to use then ebay any way have a good day
    kirsten

Unhappy Already confused...

Okay, like many others here, I came to Ebid looking for an alternative to Ebay's scandalous fee increases. I just signed up no more than 30 minutes ago and am having a hard time figuring out these different plans and why they exist. I tried to subscribe to the Gold Lifetime plan, which is supposed to be free, but there is NO information about this plan other than a little Y - N chart anywhere. I put in my credit card number and all of the relavant information, but it didn't work. Why? If it's "free," why bother with the information anyway? I'm very nervous about putting another CC number into the system seeing as how it wouldn't take the first, for something that's supposed to be "free."

It this place legit, or is it just another scam? Any Americans here that use this? Thanks for any input -
    T in Michigan, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Charmling
    I put in my credit card number and all of the relavant information, but it didn't work.
    It this place legit, or is it just another scam? Any Americans here that use this? Thanks for any input -
    T in Michigan, USA
    Hi.
    US users can sign up as sellers for free.
    CC not accepted? Try emailing support@ebid.tv for an answer.

hi i joined ebid a few days ago and i need advice on a few matters is there anyone who can help me i used to sell on ebay apart from the sellers fees ebay was easy to use i am finding ebid a lot harder to understand so if anyone out there can give me some advice i would be most gratefull to them have agood day

Quote Originally Posted by kirsten24
    ...if anyone out there can give me some advice ...
    Hi.
    Mentioning specific problems is more likely to get answers.
    Also, when/if you do, be sure to post in the appropriate forum section: eg. a problem listing an item - use the Selling, Starting Auctions & eBid Stores (shops) forum. That should get the best results.
    Last edited by startthebiddinglow; 1st August 2005 at 02:48 PM.

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking

Hi,
    I joined EBID a ickle while ago now, finding the experience quite good fun.... new ppl to talk to, new auctions... cheaper prices!!! woohoo!! no selling fees.... the list goes on.

Anyhow just thought i'd add a little sumik to this thread and meet some of you lovely people!

Wink Hi Everybody!

Hi to all! My name is Heidi, I'm new to Ebid as of yesterday and am looking forward to buying & selling on this site. I have used Ebay but the fees were starting to drive me mad! Hope to do business with you all in the future.

Thread Information