Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 54 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657585960616263641041545541054 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

HI to all our new members from wherever you are. Don't forget to mention what part of the world you're from.

G
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Default Saying hi to eBid members

Hi

I've just joined eBid a few days ago and would like to say hi to everyone. Oh, and announce the opening of my new store... I sell discount designer clothing, footwear, jewellery and wathches and anything else I can find. Most of my items will be priced at 50% or more OFF RRP...Go take a look.

I only have a handfull of items already listed but I'm working hard to get some more on by the end of the weekend 24/07/05.

http://uk.ebid.tv/stores/Discounts2go

I originate from Scotland but I'm currently based in South Yorkshire.

You can have quality at a knock down price...

Thats it for now
    John

Talking hello

tootie16 im new here i live in florida and i i hope this works out to be a great auction ,so far i love it i invite everyone to visit my store here . i make custom made clothing from kids clothing to mens clothing and womens. i will soon have some home made cumputer covers posted they are realy neat, also some home made pillow shams .even though you dont see something in my store you can still have it custom made thanks to evryone
    Last edited by tootie16; 23rd July 2005 at 01:41 AM.

Default Product discrimination

Hi all,

I'm a newbie.

My name is Richard and I'm from Clacton-on-Sea, Essex in England.....well you've got to live somewhere.
    'eBid' was highly recommended to me, so here I am.

I've visited the "other" auction site, but I've never used it. So this is all new to me.

I own and run an online Adult website (www.clairewinters.co.uk). I don't know if I'm allowed to show my URL like this, so please forgive me if I'm not.

I'd like to open an online store with 'eBid', with 'Buy Now' facility for my products. But I think I have to upgrade to 'Gold' status, is that correct?

People like myself who run this kind of business, find themselves very much discriminated against, because of the nature of the products, which I can understand where there's children and families around.
    But at the end of the day, a product is a product....is a product. And it's a very sought after and successful product at that.

I don't know if this rule applies to 'eBid' or not, I do hope not.
    Because I would like to move my business forward.

I would very much like your thoughts and guidance on this matter please.

Richard.
    Last edited by Richie05; 23rd July 2005 at 06:17 PM.

Default 'Posting' position

Hi all,

I've just placed my very first 'posting' with eBid,( previous posting ) and I noticed that it went straight to the end of the listings at page 54, instead of the front of the list where everyone can see it, like other Forums.

Is it a case of people not reading it, because it's on the last page, or does it not work like that.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Richard.

yes you have to upgrade but you can do it three different ways paid for 7 days for i think 1.99 or one month for $9.something or by the year 79.00 i did the 7 days just to check it out !

yea i looked at you site you'd better contact them first

Quote Originally Posted by Richie05
    I've just placed my very first 'posting' with eBid,( previous posting ) and I noticed that it went straight to the end of the listings at page 54, instead of the front of the list where everyone can see it, like other Forums.

Is it a case of people not reading it, because it's on the last page, or does it not work like that.
    Hi.
    It's easy to get into the habit of reading posts in this order.
    Anyway, there's a 'last post' button to flick straight to the end.
    Last edited by startthebiddinglow; 23rd July 2005 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie05
    I'd like to open an online store with 'eBid', with 'Buy Now' facility for my products. But I think I have to upgrade to 'Gold' status, is that correct?

People like myself who run this kind of business, find themselves very much discriminated against, because of the nature of the products, which I can understand where there's children and families around.
    But at the end of the day, a product is a product....is a product. And it's a very sought after and successful product at that.

I don't know if this rule applies to 'eBid' or not, I do hope not.
    Because I would like to move my business forward.
    You must be Gold to sell with BuyNow.

There is an Adult section on this site - viewers have to click an OK message before viewing it, so little chance of seeing those items by mistake.

Smile Hello all

Hi everyone, new to Ebid,So far so good just having a look around to see what is on offer,and it seem there is plenty on Ebid.
    Best part is no Fees I'am guessing every body is agreeing.We have been selling online for a number of years within others sites and hope to stay here as long as we can .
    Oh yeah sometimes we to make mistakes so if you see one please be gentle.
    Thanks and happy selling and buying to all

Where Here http://au.ebid.tv/stores/Brandyline-Products

Thread Information