Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 51 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Exclamation New member

Hi - I have just come across this site from a yahoo search. I sell crafts - paper and card & knitting on another site. But I got a bit fed up with all the fees!
    I'm hoping this auction site will be better, but I suppose it needs to be up and running longer to get a larger clientele!
    I'm from Carrickfergus in N.Ireland and look forward to a long and valuable relationship.
    Last edited by craftstocker; 14th July 2005 at 02:24 PM. Reason: forgot to mention where I'm from

Cool hello to all american sports fans

Greetings from the US! We are JERSEYTOWN and we will have lots of great jerseys from the NFL and NBA from your favourite American sports heroes like Magic Johnson and Larry Bird! We are new to EBid today and we are excited to offer our cool stuff to all!

Question Newbie intro and question

Hello, I am rokalily from the City of the Angels, USA and will be selling resume writing and career coaching services. Question: Is lifetime Gold subscription really free? I looked at the comparison list and didn't see fees that are charged. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Lightbulb The biz-card print guy~ Terrance

Hi everone, lovely 2 b here...i print biz & Photo cards...
    have celib photos, and my own books That I write...and give a way..
    Look forward to buy somthing from you...TAD
    www.print-au.com

Default upgrade

hi im new to this site and my question is on the upgrade it has gold lifetime $0.00 does that mean i can pick that one to sign up to sell ? or do i have to use one that has $ amounts?

Talking New to Ebid and have my first sale

hi there, I just recently joined this great site and sold my first item today. My question is though, how do I contact the buyer so they know they won this item? Thanks, look forward to hearing from some knowledgeable person soon.

Quote Originally Posted by rokalily
    Hello, I am rokalily from the City of the Angels, USA and will be selling resume writing and career coaching services. Question: Is lifetime Gold subscription really free? I looked at the comparison list and didn't see fees that are charged. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    As far as I know, there are still some free sellers' accounts for users in the US.
    You can join for nothing; 'standard' auctions are free but extras cost money.

Quote Originally Posted by slmorri
    hi im new to this site and my question is on the upgrade it has gold lifetime $0.00 does that mean i can pick that one to sign up to sell ? or do i have to use one that has $ amounts?
    As far as I know, there are still some free sellers' accounts for users in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by pippaparker
    hi there, I just recently joined this great site and sold my first item today. My question is though, how do I contact the buyer so they know they won this item? Thanks, look forward to hearing from some knowledgeable person soon.
    EBid sends you an email.

Or, in your Sold Items section, click on the completed item - the buyer's details are on that page.

Talking sexyeyes4u

Hello to everyone, i am new to ebid, i am here so as i can give cusomers self asteem with my cosmetic contact lenses, once you try them you will be addicted. I hope my experience will be a good one on ebid.

Thread Information