Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 48 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758981485481048 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Cool

hiya guys n gals, just joined today sickkkkkkkkkkk of ebay!!! any better on here??? just trying to find my way around, apreciate any tips n wot to look out for!!!

EBay ebay ebay
    Sick of hearing about ebay it makes me sick!!

Every week I read the mail
    Ebay multi-coloured logo glowing tastes like bread so stale
    The so called buys of celebrities as if we are supposed to be surprized!
    but in fact it is just ebay having them hypnotized

EBay ebay ebay

But then there is the fraudsters which never seem to get a mention
    probably because it might put people off??

Yet some people just don't learn their lesson when they believe ebay's so called buyer protection.

EBay ebay ebay

Smile I'm New to Ebid :o)

hi, I'm from England and found out about ebid through another site, I'll be selling all sorts of things but mostly brand new stuff, so how about taking a peek

Thumbs up Hi, I am New e-bid member

I have had experience in ebay and seems to be quite good but wanted to know how e-bid compares to ebay as I am new and there are some functions that are not available on ebid i.e. Watchers for example unless I am totally thick (this may be the case)!
    I would like to hear of experiences you have had with ebid and how well people are doing i.e. their businesses, I buy and sell clothes and have done for quite a few years. I sell designer and general clothes for the whole family!
    Like to talk to you all!
    Thanks

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Each auction has a link to add the auction to your Watchlist, this enables you to track the auction from your login area and also to receive email updates on the auction in question.

G
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Thumbs up

hi all,
    my name is ann from blackburn, lancs.
    i have bought hundreds of things bidding at e-bay.
    a friend told me about e-bid.
    i thought i would give this site a try.
    my first impression of the site is that it looks better and everything is at hand.
    happy bidding and selling to all on e-bid.
    kinds and regards,,,,,,,,ann
    Last edited by ourann; 4th July 2005 at 07:13 PM.

Forum Lurker
    View MosPostcards's Feedback (+16495)
    All-About MosPostcards
    View MosPostcards's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile I'm Supporting Ebid

Hi,
    I am from Hampshire, England. I like many people am sick of the high Ebay fees. I have decided to switch to Ebid. I only came across Ebid by accident, so please can we have more (or better) advertising.
    Although selling is slow at the moment I am hoping that everyone's efforts to support and advertise this site will pay off in the end. I tell everyone I trade with in the postcard world about Ebid. Even if like me you don't sell much for a while please keep your goods in the auctions. If people see a large number of varied items for sale then they are more likely to join.
    Here's hoping for success
    Mo

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MosPostcards
    Hi,
    I am from Hampshire, England. I like many people am sick of the high Ebay fees. I have decided to switch to Ebid. I only came across Ebid by accident, so please can we have more (or better) advertising.
    Although selling is slow at the moment I am hoping that everyone's efforts to support and advertise this site will pay off in the end. I tell everyone I trade with in the postcard world about Ebid. Even if like me you don't sell much for a while please keep your goods in the auctions. If people see a large number of varied items for sale then they are more likely to join.
    Here's hoping for success
    Mo
    Hi Mo,

I was looking at your auctions earlier, I might just have a bid

Smile rosesrecords

Hi, I'm from the US. My husband and I have a closet full of records and lps and cds and videos to sell. I am on another online auction (ebay) and have been doing very well. I hope to do as well here, you may know me as roseslps. I, like many of you came across ebid by mistake. I too am tired of high posting fees and final value fees. This looks like a great alternative. At the moment there are not alot of record sellers here, I hope to change that. Please take a look at what I have posted and let me know what you might be looking for, I just might have it or be able to locate it. Thank you. Good luck and happy hunting. Rosesrecords

Thumbs up New Member

Greetings Everyone
    I'm new member to ebid.I joined six days ago and live in Edmonton AB Canada
    A warm welcome to all members.
    Come visit our auction at
    <a href="http://ca.three.ebid.tv/perl/auction.cgi/1120091066-16086-0"> Jewellery Repair Kit </a></br>

Thread Information