Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 47 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657971475471047 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Cool littlejoe

hello all i am from deltona florida . for the past 30 yrs or so i have been collecting hess toy trucks have many brand new in cases all mint cond i also have trains and many nascar 1/64 scale trucks and trailers i collect and also sell them as well need something let me know will post here . for sale , also deal in any gas station trucks hess,mobel,shell,getty,sunoco,bp,servco,wilco, crown,phillips and many others

I'm new here gto I hope this is a good place to sel Jewerly and stuff, anybody have any luck?

Dave

Talking Brand New

I just signed up for Lifetime and I still can't believe I get all that stuff for free!

I'm laura, I go by shade online. I'm in California and am making crocheted items for pets, dolls and whatever else I think of!
    I'm waiting for global mailing envelopes and I'll be all set! I'm very excited!!

I'm hoping to supplement my income....pretty much nonexistent!

I keep going in circles on the site, but then I have a poor sense of direction! Does eBid allow paypal? or only the PPP thingie?

Quote Originally Posted by shade4evr
    Does eBid allow paypal? or only the PPP thingie?
    Hi.
    You can let buyers pay you in Paypal.

Question im very confused and need help

I thought this site was like ebay but im so confused! I bid on and i think i won an auction but i dont know and i dont know how you can pay through paypal either!?

Forum Diehard
    View enigman's Feedback (+8)
    All-About enigman
    View enigman's Listings
    Forum Posts

hello new peeps

kayley, you should have recieved an e-mail confirming you as the winning bidder 1st

Smile J. Morant

Hi!

Hello and Hi to all the Community! I am new, and came by
    this Auction Site by way of EZ DROPSHIP.

I am a citizen of the USA., and need all the help that I can
    get.

Sincerely,

Joseph Morant

Smile packermack

hi you all first time on ebid .Had a bit of tricky time trying but i am on now .Im pc illiterate so be gentle with me .I am from Hull just starting out hoping to have a little fun sharing this experiece with you all.i am trying to find start up disk for windows xp pro .Its so mind baffling .Ill stop waffling now . im in to glass painting i have 5 dogs 3 parrots ,a pond with koi in well thats all i can think of to sa.y at presant

View misdee's Feedback (+35)
    All-About misdee
    View misdee's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by packermack
    hi you all first time on ebid .Had a bit of tricky time trying but i am on now .Im pc illiterate so be gentle with me .I am from Hull just starting out hoping to have a little fun sharing this experiece with you all.i am trying to find start up disk for windows xp pro .Its so mind baffling .Ill stop waffling now . im in to glass painting i have 5 dogs 3 parrots ,a pond with koi in well thats all i can think of to sa.y at presant
    HI PackerMack and welcome. Obviously a late person! 5 dogs and a parrot?? Are they all sitting at the PC with you? Don't spect the Koi are. Anyway - I wish you good luck. Go and chat on the KT - a friendly lot.

Cool hello

been a member of EBAY.. for over 6 years, made over 3,000 high end purchases.. but... need to come back to the Real World OF BIDDING/SELLING.. im BACK!! MICHELE

Thread Information