Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 44 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354941445441044 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Arrow my vehicle fault finding equipment!!!

hi all
    just joined yesturday,im selling fault finding equipment for 6,12 and 24 volt vehicles,take a look,everyone with a vehicle needs 1...hope to hear from you soon
    vehicles

Wink greetings to you from azhar.

Hi Mark ! Hi Garry ! and Hi to every one out there. My name's Azhar and i've just joined in. I'm pleased that i am another family member of your esteemed organisation and looking forward to be with you'll one day perhaps. Keep up the good work.

Default new member

How long does it take before my item shows up on the auction?

Quote Originally Posted by customcomputerworld
    How long does it take before my item shows up on the auction?
    Usually a few minutes.

Thumbs up Wonderful Sight, Thankyou For The Warm Welcome..

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    HELLO, TO ALL, FROM SUNNY TEXAS,,we just joined yesterday
    WHAT A WARM WELCOME,***** I'M SURPRISED I DIDNT FIND THIS SITE BEFORE, CERTAINLY WE NEED TO ADVERTIZE MORE...I BROUGHT MY FRIENDS OVER THIS SITE TOO, WE WERE SO STICK OF EBAY, JUST MAKING ENOUGH MONEY TO COVER THE FEES, TOO MUCH BS THERE.. This site is wonderful, my friend has already had her first bid,,shes so excited,, me nothing yet well i hope to attract the collector,,vintage trains, cars, fine jewelry, designer which will be going on today,,IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A CERTAIN ITEM, EMAIL, I AM SURE WE CAN FIND IT.....IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVISE TO GIVE, PLEASE DO SO, WE LOVE TO HEAR.. FROM THE COWGIRLS....

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    Hi Everyone new to Ebid today, much faster to load up than other web sites and cheaper. Hope to have lots of happy customers, and perhaps a few ebayers who will follow me here. Check out my web site for sterling silver semi precious ethnic jewellery and gorgeous Italian Murano heart necklaces and earrings all listed at wholesale prices. Listing as fast as I can but hundreds of items to get through.
    Good Luck to you all.
    Last edited by GIFTPERFECT; 21st June 2005 at 08:55 PM.

Smile Hello Everyone

Hi all!

I'm from Memphis and I found eBid while surfing. I am currently an Ebay member and I wanted to checkout this site to see just how good it is. I'm selling the same items as on eBay and I wanted to grab a little more exposure. It seems nice, a lot faster than eBay in some ways. I may like it here!

Arrow Unbeatable Prices @ Nitro Monster Models

Hi All,

We are Nitro Monster Models - striving to meet your needs in anything Nitro Powered.

Take a look at our online store at
    www.nitro-monster-models.co.uk.

All major Credit Cards accepted, same day delivery and 90% of our items are post free (UK only).

Thanks & we'll see you soon, Colin & Allan Denovan (monstervan122)

Forum Newbie
    All-About deltalady
    View deltalady's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool

hi just joined you today, was on google looking at antiques and found ebid, thought i,d give it a go, nothing to lose. i,v just bought my pc, at50 decided to learn about the web,i,m finding it very interesting and helpful. i live in newport, s.wales, i,m a mobile hairdresser, which i,v done for the last 31 years. friends say i,m a bit of a nutcase but a nice one

Smile

Hi all,

Came over from the "other" site because it got too greedy. Love it here.... and am here for good! Gr8 site.
    http://uk.ebid.tv/stores/Behind-Clothes-Doors

... store temporarily closed...

Thread Information