Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 23 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233731235231023 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi frankie

hope you like what you find

are you looking to set up auctions, or browsing for bargains?

if you need any help, give a shout in one of the forums

best wishes

bel

hi can you use existing pay pal account on e bid , and what does the 99p insertion fee cover for 7 days, photos e.t.c. and can you insert more than one item for the 99p as long as it is within the 7 days . many thanks
    regards
    cliff......

Default New Member

Hi, I just started ebid yesterday, so far i like this site and it is easy to use. I will be selling personalized Italian photo charms if anyone likes wearing the italian bracelets.

It's you who are lucky Gaz... I love Thailand.....my daughter -in-law is Thai, now living in England, married to my son adn they have a lovely 1 year old little boy.....

Smile Hi New member

Hi Everyone

I'm more or less new on hear and hope to stay for some time, I am hear to sell my stuff as well as buy and looking to sell stuff as a trader/ reseller. I have no experience in this or contacts so any advice tips ect would do.

Talking Hi to Everyone

Hi All, I am new to ebid just a couple days old, but like some of the others I have seen here feel some other auction site has just got to carried away with there fees. I am glad to be here and I hope this is where I will stay but am a little worried about getting enough lookers at my auctions. Had plenty of viewers before and great rating before here. Please someone send me some incouragement and that I made the right move.

Thanks for listening.

Talking Thanks

Thanks Misdee I appreciate the welcome. I would also like to find out where in my ebid that I can build my homepage. I would appreciate all the help I can get right now. Thanks

Default Be Gentle...

Hey Im new as of a couple of hours ago and i've already bought 2 items!! Im pretty new to all this so please be gentle... lol Thanks

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi all, welcome to ebid and the kt

bstslr05 - why have you put up a picture of someone pulling their knickers down

Thread Information