Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 20 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930701205201020 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

hi

welcome to ebid and the kt

Cool

I am new to ebid as of 2 days ago i think...... I am thinking of selling some stuff and hope that you all might buy......

T you are definately insane ;-)
    Listed a couple of items here last week as a tester to see if things had picked up & they both sold so I'm very impressed at how things have picked up here. Have listed a few others today & if they sell I may consider knocking Ebay on the head.

Kate x

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gavinsl
    T you are definately insane ;-)
    Listed a couple of items here last week as a tester to see if things had picked up & they both sold so I'm very impressed at how things have picked up here. Have listed a few others today & if they sell I may consider knocking Ebay on the head.

Kate x

KATE!!! I spotted your ID on the list - welcome back! Lovely to see you here again

Hope you get some time to chat on the KT

Talking Claw

Hi guys, im claw, from Leicester. SOOOOO fed up of paying fee's on ebay so thought i'd give EBID a go.

hi claw

welcome to ebid and kt

Exclamation I Give Up

I have been selling on Ebay succesfully for sometime now but thought I would try a 'no listing fees' auction site. Complete waste of time. For ten days I have had auctions on Ebid and Ebay for the same items - no bids on Ebid whatsoever - On Ebay every items has at least 3 bids and at least 2 watchers so who knows what will happen when bidding ends tomorrow.

So sorry but I refuse to waste my time anymore.

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JAN1234
    I have been selling on Ebay succesfully for sometime now but thought I would try a 'no listing fees' auction site. Complete waste of time. For ten days I have had auctions on Ebid and Ebay for the same items - no bids on Ebid whatsoever - On Ebay every items has at least 3 bids and at least 2 watchers so who knows what will happen when bidding ends tomorrow.

So sorry but I refuse to waste my time anymore.

Sorry to hear that. Because eBid's smaller (and not so well known) you may have to change your sales tactics. I'm getting a few sales here - not as much as eBay, granted (I'm a powerseller over there), but enough to afford to have a holiday this year...

If you need help, please do shout.

Forum Newbie
    View glen4321's Feedback (+6)
    All-About glen4321
    View glen4321's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up hi from england.

hiya hope ur enjoying ur ebid experience.ive only sold one thing on here and it was enjoyable,my 1st experience at selling something on an auction.how ru

Thread Information