My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Unhappy hi everyone

hi everyone im new to this site have loads to sell mainly baby stuff but doesn't seem to b going to well any tips???

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by zoencoxy
    hi everyone im new to this site have loads to sell mainly baby stuff but doesn't seem to b going to well any tips???
    Welcome to eBid zoencoxy, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

What problems are you having exactly? Whatever problem you are having, may have already been discussed, so why not look at the red bar at the top of this page and click on "Search"

If you can't find the answers you're looking for, then why not post like you have done here and ask people in the forums!

Question Gillian and Iam Newbie

Hello
    I have a few questions if someone can help

1) I would like to know if I can change my password ?

2) I use paypal can I use this on this account ?

About myself I am a disabled housewife and have a very loving
    husband who is my carer. I have a illness called Fribromyalgia
    which has attacked my whole body.

We have a daughter, now living and working with her husband in Japan.

I also have a Persian Cat who is a tabby and is 2 years old
    he is a very lovely boy and is the boss. He is a very large
    boy and the size of a lion cub. We named him Crookshanks after the cat in Harry Potter.

Gillian

Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, United Kingdom
    View purplelady's Feedback (+114)
    All-About purplelady
    View purplelady's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

thanks ropegg, i will have a go at your advice, see if it works, will let you know.

Hi i am new to ebid i have not grasped how to move around the sight with ease, i have an invoice to be paid does any one know if this is paid automatically or if i have to click somewhere to do this? i am a gold member the bill is for £3.00 not too sure what i am being charged for has anyone else had this problem any advise will put my mind at rest.
    Thank you

Red face New member

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    Hi i am a new member and trying to fathom out how to use the forum, i found ebid when i searched for an alternative to ebay after i got fed up with their help desk and was unable to understand what was being said, although i like ebid i find it a bit jumbly or gappy. I have an invoice to pay of £3.00 i don't know what it is for or even how to pay it i am also a gold member my patience is getting a bit thin.
    Please reply and eduacte me to this site.
    Diane

Talking New to eBid and bringing lots of goodies

Hi! I have been a seller on that other auction site for many years but have finally become throughly disgusted with all the fees. I heard about eBid and I am going to give it a go here. I specialize in vintage sewing patterns, Longaberger, and as seen on tv products. I hope you take a look at what I have to offer and I will certainly be looking at your offerings!

Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, United Kingdom
    View purplelady's Feedback (+114)
    All-About purplelady
    View purplelady's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

hi to all the new members to the site

and i big thank you to ropegg, it worked

Wink New member

Hi, I am Monica, I am totally new, just realize ebid exist last night, doing a research of auction australia, I saw in todaytonight the creator of them is a 16 years old kid, Wow so amazing so I want to read more about him, search in google auction australia and there it is ebid, where you sell for free, mmmm Is that really true??? let see, tks for reading me!!! cheers!!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ritaritarita
    Hi i am a new member and trying to fathom out how to use the forum, i found ebid when i searched for an alternative to ebay after i got fed up with their help desk and was unable to understand what was being said, although i like ebid i find it a bit jumbly or gappy. I have an invoice to pay of £3.00 i don't know what it is for or even how to pay it i am also a gold member my patience is getting a bit thin.
    Please reply and eduacte me to this site.
    Diane

Hi Diane,

Sorry you are having problems.

I am not sure what the £3.00 is being billed for. Who is it being billed from? Have you sold anything? If you have it may be for gallery pictures or it may be for extras if you have added any.

Also, you might go to your "my eBid" page and find "my Money" on the left side of the page --- click on "my Money" and see what charges it shows there.

If it is for eBid fees it should have automatically been charged to the card you used to upgrade to a gold membership.

If none of this helps please let us know and maybe someone else will have some other ideas.

Thanks again and happy selling.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Thread Information