Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 15 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425651155151015 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Wink New Member

Hi, I am new to this site. I plan to list a few items on Saturday. I am very courious to see how this goes, I am a buyer/seller on the other e site! Glad to see another site out there.

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi and welcome to ebid and the kt

get a link to your auctions in your signature and join in on the forums

there is a promote your auctions thread started each monday, you might like to take part.

goodluck with your sales dcluap (paul?)

best wishes

bel

Smile New Seller

Hello, Im new here...My name is Laura...I used to sell on ebay but I sell hundreds of items and it got a little expensive. I Do online auctions for a living, it has evolved into a full time job.
    I also own my own auction site. www.OpenTheBid.com
    Anyway Thanks!
    Laura Hensley

Cool heya'll

Hey My Name Is Nick I Am From Illinois I Joined Here To Find A Cheaper Alternative To Sell My Electronics I Own A Computer Repair Shop So Look Foward To Plenty Of Listings

Smile new member

hi to everyone just logged on as a new user
    this site is great.my interest is stamps so i will be selling shortly

Default Help!!!!!!!!!

a few days ago something changed, now my auctions dont show on the Uk site, but in Australia, does anyone know how I make my listings show on the UK site again id also like to show my listings in your currency as its worth so much but it all says aussie dollar this makes it very difficult to tell buyers what its going to cost in UK pounds when its listed in aussie dollar, I hope lve made sence, Ive looked around the site for ages trying to find something to make uk my home page but nothing, ive tried loading from the home page and click the union jack, but when i go to list an item it throws me back to OZ again.....oh boy!!!!!!!!

View EalingBob's Feedback (+1206)
    All-About EalingBob
    View EalingBob's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up Hello Everyone on ebid

Hello Everyone
    My name is Sandra Robinson from West London, Iv just joined up here on ebid,having been running Auction's over on ebay for some months, I think this is a great site the way its set up,very easy to use,even for a dumbo like me, Iv added a few items if you would like to take a look, I deal mainly in Ladies wear,you are very welcome to check out my feedback on ebay as Iv nothing on here as of yet
    Cheers
    Sandra

blimey a bundle of newbies! lol

welcome to ebid and the kt

enjoy your stay, any questions please shout

hi, im sandra aka furby.

ive just joined ebid because i was sick of ebay getting rid of my auctions for no good reason. ok the adult stuff fair enough. but it had got silly and i was sick of the fees!!!

im from west midlands

and work for ann summers and love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by furby-2003; 11th March 2005 at 10:17 AM.

Hi Im Lisaand also new here and find the entiresite very confusing and not user friendly. I trade on creativeauction.com because its free and easy and was wondering if selling is also free here or thereare charges like ebay etc. My emal id bidtyme66@aol.com

Thanks!

Thread Information