Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kevink33
    hi. everybody,my name is kevin,I am from Canada.I am new in eBid,and I am now a member of this family, and happy see all you here.
    Welcome to eBid kevink33, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by deelite127
    Hi All...New member here.
    I have become disenchanted with feebay & decided to look for an alternative. I started listing on Yahoo auctions. It's going a bit slow there they don't have alot of auction traffic. In my quest i came across Ebid. I just opened my store http://us.ebid.net/stores/Dees-Deelites it only has a few things at the moment, but i have hundreds to list yet. Sell everything from perfumes, clothing, jewelry, etc. Looking forward to meeting others in the community. So stop in & browse..i know i'll be doing that..lol

Dee
    Welcome to eBid deelite127, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

Why don't you post a link of your store/auctions in your forum signature, so when you post any threads people may click & have a nosey at what you're selling. It's easy to add a link, just go to 'User CP' at the top left hand corner, then choose 'Edit Signature', copy and then paste your link in there

Smile How to be successful

Hi,

I am new at the auction sites and only got to know about eBid today through a friend who gives honest reports & recommendations.
    Last edited by temaco; 20th May 2006 at 09:51 PM. Reason: mistake

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by temaco
    Hi,

I am new at the auction sites and only got to know about eBid today through a friend who gives honest reports & recommendations.
    Welcome to eBid temaco, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

im new and only listed one thing so far, im setting up my website www.urbanthredz.net and i will list my old season stock on here, my web is retail although we are mainly a wholesalers and are happy to meet any new contacts

ebay sucks man im a new member from harrogate england,
    regards
    www.urbanthredz.net

Thumbs up Mrs

I i am very new to the site i think it is quite friendly although i am having teething problems, i don't know how to read my emails from buyers or reply to them!? there seems to be gaps in the sight or things are difficult to find? may be its me. But on the whole i think it is really great
    Any advise is welcome
    Diane

Cool Dvds , comics, More

Hello everybody , Willy here !
    In the comming weeks i'll be bidding off items such as comics,dvds,games,more..

i run my own little internet store ..and am looking to expand my clientel even more ..

http://willygarza.tripod.com

stay in touch , and browse the cool items i offer in my store.

Look for the cool bidds to start later this month or in june.

<Teaser :
    "Infinite Crisis #1 > 1st Printing ..

Also, a texas latino here looking to greet friend around the world who like to shop as much as i do !

Thread Information