My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Lightbulb New member with an offer for all members

Hi to everyone on eBid......joined yesterday and looks a really good honest site........will probably use eBid on a regular basis.

I am a printer to trade and have an offer for all eBid users......I am offering promotional printed leaflets, full colour for users to buy and distribute around their area. These leaflets will promote eBid, I obviously need to work on volume to get the price as low as possible, but if I were to say I could offer 1000 full colour leaflets, designed and printed by myself and delivered to your door, for only £39.00.......would anyone be interested?

Do you receive any remuneration for referring someone to eBid? If you do, then I will add your own personal username to the leaflets, included in the price.

I want to run this past eBid, does anyone have the proper contact details to do that?

Best Wishes
    William

Just to say hi and WELCOM to all new ebidders.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bmjpress
    Hi to everyone on eBid......joined yesterday and looks a really good honest site........will probably use eBid on a regular basis.

I am a printer to trade and have an offer for all eBid users......I am offering promotional printed leaflets, full colour for users to buy and distribute around their area. These leaflets will promote eBid, I obviously need to work on volume to get the price as low as possible, but if I were to say I could offer 1000 full colour leaflets, designed and printed by myself and delivered to your door, for only £39.00.......would anyone be interested?

Do you receive any remuneration for referring someone to eBid? If you do, then I will add your own personal username to the leaflets, included in the price.

I want to run this past eBid, does anyone have the proper contact details to do that?
    Best Wishes
    William
    Welcome to eBid bmjpress, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

Try this email address to get in contact with eBid:

support@ebid.tv

Default ripped off

at least ebay is easier to get hold of, and there is some sort of communication between ebay and paypal regarding refunds, have you tried getting a refund from pppay????? or are one of the astute lucky ones who has never been ripped. your kind of response i dont need........

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by uknorthernmonkey30
    at least ebay is easier to get hold of, and there is some sort of communication between ebay and paypal regarding refunds, have you tried getting a refund from pppay????? or are one of the astute lucky ones who has never been ripped. your kind of response i dont need........

Erm, who's response were you refering to? My response was to help you, why not try this email address to get in contact with eBid:

support@ebid.tv

Hope you get it sorted

Quote Originally Posted by jarremachine
    Erm, who's response were you refering to? My response was to help you, why not try this email address to get in contact with eBid:

support@ebid.tv

Hope you get it sorted
    It was probably for me, i took exception to the comment made warning new members not to sign up, so i gather it's ok for uknorthernmonkey30 to say what they like but replies aren't welcome unless they back up this idea. yea right.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

hi there
    I am a serious seller come for a looksie! imy brother just said have you seen this e-bid and here i am.....

is this site on the way up?

i'm just checking fees and stuff at present, nice looking site!

paul

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by supamedia
    hi there
    I am a serious seller come for a looksie! imy brother just said have you seen this e-bid and here i am.....

is this site on the way up?

i'm just checking fees and stuff at present, nice looking site!

paul
    Welcome to eBid supamedia, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

Why don't you post a link of your store/auctions in your forum signature, so when you post any threads people may click & have a nosey at what you're selling. It's easy to add a link, just go to 'User CP' at the top left hand corner, then choose 'Edit Signature', copy and then paste your link in there

hi. everybody,my name is kevin,I am from Canada.I am new in eBid,and I am now a member of this family, and happy see all you here.

Hi All...New member here.
    I have become disenchanted with feebay & decided to look for an alternative. I started listing on Yahoo auctions. It's going a bit slow there they don't have alot of auction traffic. In my quest i came across Ebid. I just opened my store http://us.ebid.net/stores/Dees-Deelites it only has a few things at the moment, but i have hundreds to list yet. Sell everything from perfumes, clothing, jewelry, etc. Looking forward to meeting others in the community. So stop in & browse..i know i'll be doing that..lol

Dee

Thread Information