Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeGoods
    Does anyone know how the heck you contact these people, and please dont say go to bottom of the page, it just goes to a list of FAQ's. I sold a PDA and a Laptop and they just dissapeared into a black hole, people want to pay and can't do so. What the heck is going on here!!!!!!!!!!
    Just go into your "My eBid Login" and on your left hand side there are a list of links, look for the section that says "My Selling" and then look for "Auctions I Listed" and then under that click on where it says "successful" and Bob's yer auntie!

For any problems that's already being dealt with, we are encouraged to look at this page:

http://uk.ebid.net/help_main.php

Where you'll eventually find how to contact eBid, other than that, most answers can be found in the eBid Community Forums:

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/

Come and join us, there are plenty of nice people to help you with whatever they can

Oh, and welcome to eBid ExtremeGoods, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Does anyone know how the heck you contact these people, and please dont say go to bottom of the page, it just goes to a list of FAQ's. I sold a PDA and a Laptop and they just dissapeared into a black hole, people want to pay and can't do so. What the heck is going on here!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ExtremeGoods,
    Welcome to eBid and I hope you get things figured out without much trouble.

You said you sold a PDA and a Laptop ---- You should have received an email from eBid stating you had made the sale and it should have the buyers email address as well as their name and mailing address.

If you didn't receive the email and/or you can't find the listings when you go through the steps jarremachine suggested then you might email eBid support at support@ebid.tv and tell them what has happened.

If you email support make sure you receive a ticket # (which usually come back within an hour) and then they usually answer your email within 24 hours.

Good luck with you selling.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi ExtremeGoods,
    I just saw the following quote in another thread so they were apparently having problems. Hope yours is found now.

Quote Originally Posted by val4xx
    Just had this reply from support:

"This problem has been addressed and will be resolved within the next hour. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance".
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Default Ripped Off

Just A Nice Little Note To Say How Disappointed I Am With This Site, Have Only Bought One Item And Have Been Ripped Off!! Never Received Item After Nearly 1 Month, There Is No Way Of Contacting Ebid For A Refund And To Get Money Back Through Pppay Is Like Pulling Teeth. Anyone Wanting To Join This Site Please Dont And Stick With The One And Only Ebay, At Least You Can Get Some Sort Of Refund From Them!!!!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by uknorthernmonkey30
    Just A Nice Little Note To Say How Disappointed I Am With This Site, Have Only Bought One Item And Have Been Ripped Off!! Never Received Item After Nearly 1 Month, There Is No Way Of Contacting Ebid For A Refund And To Get Money Back Through Pppay Is Like Pulling Teeth. Anyone Wanting To Join This Site Please Dont And Stick With The One And Only Ebay, At Least You Can Get Some Sort Of Refund From Them!!!!
    Sorry to hear that you've had a bad first hand experience. Sadly, there are scammers on nearly every auction site.

Have you tried contacting eBid as for any problems that's already being dealt with, we are encouraged to look at this page:

http://uk.ebid.net/help_main.php

Where you'll eventually find how to contact eBid, other than that, most answers can be found in the eBid Community Forums:

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/

eBid isn't personally involved with any transactions, that's between the buyer/seller, but however, eBid can supply you with the sellers phone number. I don't know much about pppay.com as I never use them, but surely they should be able to sort something out. That's why I offer Paypal on my listings, I personally have never had any problems with them.

Have you tried informing your/sellers local police?

Hope you get it all sorted

Wink im, new to e bid

Hi

I found this site on the ebay buissness discussion boards, they seem to be having problems there. Thought i would check this site out.

sarah

HI

I have justed registerd with ebid. Found the address on ebay buissness boards, thought i would check it out. Looks pretty good to me.

sarah

Quote Originally Posted by uknorthernmonkey30
    It's unfortunate that your first experience here was a bad one, but unless you work for ebay, i see no reason for you to warn others against joining, there are many, many people here that prefer this site, myself included.
    Common sense & caution can be invaluable when bidding on items, there are probably more scammers on ebay, in fact most of the ones here probably came from ebay, where they can list their scams free of charge.
    Contacting support is actually better here than on ebay, you actually get a response to your questions/concerns.
    Any fees paid can be refunded, as for the payment you made for the goods, you wouldn't get that back from ebay, why would you expect to here? If it's clearly a case of fraud, then tackle it legaly.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflys
    HI

I have justed registerd with ebid. Found the address on ebay buissness boards, thought i would check it out. Looks pretty good to me.

sarah
    Hi Butterflys,

Welcome, i hope you have had fun finding your way around the site, any questions you have, please ask, there are always people around that are happy to help.
    Good luck with your buying & selling.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflys
    Hi

I found this site on the ebay buissness discussion boards, they seem to be having problems there. Thought i would check this site out.

sarah

Welcome to eBid Butterflys, here's wishing you every success in all your buying and selling transactions

Thread Information