Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeCoins View Post
    another, "just joined" user here. was doing very well on another auction site until the owners (?) got very greedy and I could not come out ahead any longer. I am hoping to sell on here instead and have the limited time to upgrade and am not sure because of one thing that I saw while looking at the upgrade features.
    have a question that I hope will get answered here... what does the 5 free pics mean when supposedly everything is free as a seller+ lifetime member mean?
    Welcome to eBid! Not sure where you saw "everything is free as a seller+ lifetime member." There are a number of add on features that are an add on cost.

To answer your question: You can add 5 pictures to your listing for free. If you want to add more than 5 pictures to your listing the cost is 5¢ per each additional picture. This is clearly noted on the listing form.

Quote Originally Posted by 2beor02bmerlin View Post
    Hi there, I'm Merlin and a refugee from persecution at the hands of eBay.

So, having spent the best part of eight years finding my way around the highways, byways and hidden corners of that platform, here I am starting again.

Okay, I sell mostly collectibles (-ibles, -ables, who cares ??) and my area of interest is mostly memorabilia from Associations, chiefly the Scouting Association, British Legion, Red Cross and mostly pre-1970.

I collect badges in any material, but mostly metal and cloth, and have a large collection of Stick Pin badges, mostly from Eastern Europe.

I would be very grateful if some kind person could save me searching blind and tell me if there is anything like Turbo Lister which will allow one to compose listings offline and upload them in bulk (I have already worked out the bulk Edit feature.

I have just listed about a dozen items from my County Badges (which I have over three hundred items to list) and doing it one by one is going to take me ages

My listings are the spares and doubles of things I have bought and owing to a disagreement with eBay, I haven't been selling for over a year so have more spares than not at the moment.

The rest of it SEEMS to be straightforward (HA !! I've been hoping for user friendly for many years, yet to find it, BUT I'm still optimistic)

Thanx

Looks like you've come to the right place ... I've found that eBid is very user friendly.

eBid does offer Ninja Lister ... it's my understanding that is what you are seeking. I don't use it myself, but there is a section of the forum just to answer questions on its use.

Thanx for the information, man.

Looking forward to making some money, I hope.....lol

Merlin

Forum Newbie
    All-About GreenTeaJapan
    View GreenTeaJapan's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just a quick question - are listings, (products for sale)promoted ebid worldwide, or just in the country of residence?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeaJapan View Post
    Just a quick question - are listings, (products for sale)promoted ebid worldwide, or just in the country of residence?
    Welcome to eBid. Your listings are available to whichever countries you offer to ship.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeaJapan View Post
    Welcome to eBid! Your listings will be seen in all the countries to ship to.

Forum Newbie
    All-About RetroRoom
    View RetroRoom's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello all,just new to ebid,i have had enough of ebay scalping not only on my fees but on my postage fees but at the same time limiting how much i can charge on fees *&^%$ grrrr i am furious,been with them for over 10 years and finally had enough,on top of that,paypal have taken a like to my recent sale and decided to "hold" my item value including the postage amount,so i am expected to sell an item,paypal can hold my fees for 14 days yet also charge me fees for the transaction from the buyer to my paypal account and yet i am expected to send the high value item to someone with 20 odd feedback for no apparent reason,not even a manager at paypal could tell me why,and i am just well truly disgusted with ebay taking fees on top of fees on postage from which i have no control over and usually undercharge the buyer as i am not allowed to charge the correct amount set by royal mail.

I feel violated lol and very very angry,ebid may well be my only way of sticking the finger @ ebay,now sorry for all that moaning,im paddy,i used to sell on ebay,mostly a buyer,i buy and sell video games and retro items,i see on ebid that i need to subscribe to sell on here,however i think i will try being a buyer for just now and see how it goes,if i like i will stay and sell,however i did have a look through general gaming items and actually finding them higher priced that ebay ! and yet the sellers here have more control and less fees,this makes me wonder if ebid is actually any good,time will tell.

Hello all.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RetroRoom View Post
    I see on ebid that i need to subscribe to sell on here...
    Welcome.

You do not have to subscribe to sell on eBid. You can open a Seller account at no cost. Seller Plus is the subscription account type.

See: http://www.ebid.net/uk/help/selling-on-ebid/#faq-1

Forum Newbie
    All-About getdeals
    View getdeals's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone. im a new one. just joined a few hours. but i got a problem , after listed items i saw that the pictures dont show up, tried to fixed but nothing change, hope somebody can help. Thank you

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by getdeals View Post
    Hi everyone. im a new one. just joined a few hours. but i got a problem , after listed items i saw that the pictures dont show up, tried to fixed but nothing change, hope somebody can help. Thank you
    Hi! Good morning and welcome to the Forum!

Did you check the Gallery option in Section 4 of the listing form to get your thumbnail pics to show? Gallery pics incur 2% FVF - see in Section 4.....

Name:  4.png
Views: 202
Size:  10.0 KB

Thread Information