Forum Posts

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

welcome Robert and Terri

Forum Newbie
    All-About tinysbooks
    View tinysbooks's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, I just learned of this site today. After Ebay again hicked there fees up I am looking for a place to sell that does not charge a arm and 2 legs. Is there a place I am missing on here to see items that have sold in the past? I am trying to decide on which program to get into like the seller + lifetime. I want to make sure it is going to be worth the money I am spending before I sign up for it. Thanks for adding me.

Hi tinybooks. Welcome to eBid. There are a couple of things that you should know.

Firstly, the owners are planning to launch a site update soon. (Relates to compatibility with mobile devices / google etc., as far as I know or understand.) The last I heard, the date was July 10th. The look of the site is going to change. There are various techy things happening that I don't understand.

Secondly, there are many good features about eBid. I have found it to be easy to use. Support from eBid and help on the message boards was good. There are many kind posters here. There are a lot of advantages to taking out the Seller + option.

Finally, ... The downside ... you must market your listings / shops. There just isn't the traffic here that there is at the bay. eBid just isn't that well known. Sales can be made, but the seller's approach with this sales platform must be different, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnsleathernlace View Post
    Thanks for the info. I have been browsing around the site and putting up some listings. Definitely like it more than eBay. Love the listing tool.
    Hi all things sell on ebay very slow on this site all the best good luck you will need it.
    check out my shop at http://g-w-coins.ebid.net.

Forum Newbie
    All-About tinysbooks
    View tinysbooks's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Marie. Does this site have a sold items option that I am missing?
    Tina

Tina, the search for sold items option isn't very good here at all. That is a feature that I hope the owners will improve. Go to the top to advanced search, put in your keyword search, and tick the box for closed items. And, then, you have to click on each item to find out if it sold of not. There are many good features here, but searching completed / sold listings is not one of them.

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinysbooks View Post
    Hi, I just learned of this site today. After Ebay again hicked there fees up I am looking for a place to sell that does not charge a arm and 2 legs. Is there a place I am missing on here to see items that have sold in the past? I am trying to decide on which program to get into like the seller + lifetime. I want to make sure it is going to be worth the money I am spending before I sign up for it. Thanks for adding me.
    Welcome in Tina

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

Welcome In Lynne?

Forum Newbie
    All-About Zebracondor
    View Zebracondor's Listings
    Forum Posts

OTE=gazza;169243]eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G[/QUOTE]
    Hi ebid and its members.

I look forward to selling many items here from my local estate sales I conduct here in San Diego, I've been doing this for about six years, a good friend of mine showed me the site he to is thanking of joining we are in the same business, we like to have fun with the auctions but in order to help our customers we do fixed pricing as well, I will be listing an array of different items so please feel free to take a look. Happy bidding to all.

Forum Saint
    All-About tonyreddevil
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zebracondor View Post
    OTE=gazza;169243]eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    Hi ebid and its members

I look forward to selling many items here from my local estate sales I conduct here in San Diego, I've been doing this for about six years, a good friend of mine showed me the site he to is thanking of joining we are in the same business, we like to have fun with the auctions but in order to help our customers we do fixed pricing as well, I will be listing an array of different items so please feel free to take a look. Happy bidding to all.[/QUOTE]very welcome

Thread Information