Have a wonderful day!
    Threemoons

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Threemoons
    Greetings to All!
    My name is Lynnea, I'm brand new to eBid and looking forward to developing a very successful store front that features the beautiful, unique, top quality handcrafted clothing, jewelry, aroma therapy and line of bath spa products that I design and make myself!
    I am originally a midwestern gal, born in Des Moines, IA. I grew up in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and have lived in Denver, CO & Baltimore, MD before meeting my wonderful husband and moving with him to his hometown area in Central NY.
    I am a mother of a terriffic son and a recent grandmother!! My granddaughter Gabriella Olivia is the jewel of my heart!
    I have always had a passion for creating beautiful works of art, which I believe I inherited from my lovely mother, who is herself an artist extrodinaire and has inspired and motivated me over my lifetime more than anyone I know.
    I decided last August to turn my hobby into a business and have been working from home since then.
    I have tried several other on-line auction sites but none of them offered the level of exposure and opportunity for sales at little or no cost to the seller that eBid appears to. I am working with my husband to develop my own website in our spare time; however, that is still a work-in-progress and meanwhile I think eBid will be a fantastic way to sell my work and generate the cash flow that I need to inorder to continue to make new items and expand my business as I persue my dreams!
    Please visit my store front, any feedback or comments are more than welcome.
    Thank you and wishing everyone much success!
    Peace,
    Lynnea @ "Three Moons"

hi lynnea

welcome to ebid and the kitchen table

wishing you every success with your auctions.

when you have some set up, put the link into your signature and be sure to promote your products in the relevant section of the forums.

will your items be available to the uk as well as the us?

i look forward to seeing what you have for sale

good luck!

bel

Quote Originally Posted by roystores2
    hello im new to ebid
    why is it that there arent many bidders
    Hi roystores2 and welcome to eBid, here's wishing you success in all your buying and selling

This IS eBid, you see more action in the forums than you do from bidders

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfSwords
    Hi Guys !

King of Swords here ... coming to see if anyone
    on eBid is interested in our arms and armour.
    We will be adding new stuff daily.
    Check us out !
    Hi KingOfSwords and welcome to eBid, here's wishing you every success in your selling and buying.

Wow! David Carradine doesn't look much like a grasshopper these days

http://us.four.ebid.net/perl/auction...5-0&mo=auction

Nice Bride Hattori Hanzo sword tho'....think I'll get one for the Mother-in-law

Quote Originally Posted by Threemoons
    Greetings to All!
    My name is Lynnea, I'm brand new to eBid and looking forward to developing a very successful store front that features the beautiful, unique, top quality handcrafted clothing, jewelry, aroma therapy and line of bath spa products that I design and make myself!

Hi there Threemoons and welcome to eBid Here's wishing you every success in your selling and buying

Forum Newbie
    View savechip02's Feedback (+2)
    All-About savechip02
    View savechip02's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default hi

growing ever tired of the increase in fees on another auction site I have searched and found this new site. Hope it will be a happy experience.

Forum Newbie
    View savechip02's Feedback (+2)
    All-About savechip02
    View savechip02's Listings
    Forum Posts

I too have found the inceasing fees on the other auction site horrendous. The increase about to happen leaves all sellers out of pocket. It is daylight robbery now
    hope this site is better and fairer

Quote Originally Posted by Singasongofsixpence
    I too have found the inceasing fees on the other auction site horrendous. The increase about to happen leaves all sellers out of pocket. It is daylight robbery now
    hope this site is better and fairer

Hi Singasongofsixpence and welcome to eBid, much better than over the top feepay and the forums are brill too!

Here's wishing you all the best in your buying and selling

Smile Hello!!

Hi there, joined yesterday and have already started my 1st 3 auctions, very easy to use and look forward to the eBid experience!

Welcome newbies! Have fun buying, selling, and chatting.

Thread Information