My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Talking newbie

HI I am new here. I was doing serches and found your link at the top of the page and thought I would try it out, so here I am, lol. I am going to be selling new and used misc. items, so watch out for my store..... hopefully I can get it up and running tonight.
    TTFN, NINA :-)

View earthangel's Feedback (+29)
    All-About earthangel
    View earthangel's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi blairb. When you do get your store up, post a link to it here and you'll get a lot of nosey visitors! Myself included. Good luck!
    Please visit my eBid stores
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Elandale
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Chapter-One-Collectables

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy" - Henry Kissinger

Question

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    hello gazza
    can you help ,I won an auction tonight for a mobile phone and contacted the vendor Kez2ouk@aol.com and received a message that her daughter had put the phone in the fish tank ,why didnt she notify me during the day as this happened this morning ,smells ver fishy to me if you excuse the pun ,where does this leave me in the eyes of ebid ,do i qualify as a non payer? will i be blackballed or suspended ,
    eric woolley ...... bilstonian

Default Help!

Hi you guys In need some help please I had a bid for y very 1st item in my very 1st auction then when i lokked again the bidders username has been crossed through or striked out does this mean whoever cancelled their bid and doesnt want my goods now ?

hi, i dont know if i'm doing this right?

hallo everyone on ebid. started thursday. looks a very exciting site. looking forward to meeting new people as mad as i am! ha ha

bye....

Default New

Quote Originally Posted by bon

hallo everyone on ebid. started thursday. looks a very exciting site. looking forward to meeting new people as mad as i am! ha ha

bye....
    ps: are there any good tips for selling or a trading assistant?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsblackhawk
    Hi you guys In need some help please I had a bid for y very 1st item in my very 1st auction then when i lokked again the bidders username has been crossed through or striked out does this mean whoever cancelled their bid and doesnt want my goods now ?
    Sounds like the bidder has just had their account suspended and if that's the case, they won't be able to bid on anybody's auctions

Quote Originally Posted by bon

bye....
    It looks as if you're doing okay with posting and there are quite a few mad ones on here me included

Oh, and welcome to eBid, hope you have fun buying and selling

Forum Newbie
    Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
    View ealingbroadway's Feedback (+173)
    All-About ealingbroadway
    View ealingbroadway's Listings
    Forum Posts

Red face Hello! I'm Graham

Been used to ebay and came across this site on a search engine, like the look and seems to be growing bigger. Just moved to Peterborough from Ealing west London.

Hello All, I joined EBID back in 2004, but i have been away for awhile. Just wanted to say, "I'm back". Stupid me did not know that EBID had launched in the USA. Looking forward to buying and selling here.

Thread Information