Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by brians8888
    Hi
    Just found your bid site from my next door neighbour. All looks very good. I have many years of trading on ebay where you can check on my feedback.
    All the best#Brian.

Hello brians8888 and welcome to eBid, hope you have success buying and selling here

Wink New Member Intro

I joined eBid in about mid 2005 after coming accross it whilst surfing the net. I have to agree with other members that a certain other on=line auction site is getting rather expensive to use. Check out my adverts on eBid (chippy6249) I have a variety of items on offer at reasonable prices.
    As for myself I am in my early sixties, live in Oxfordshire, England, and hope to make a small supplementary income from on-line selling. As my classified ad points out I repair Radios, etc., in particular the older valve and transistor equipment from the 70s and earlier, and may occasionally have such items for sale.

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Elllllllooooo chippy6249
    Welcome back to ebid then.... i think .
    Good luck with your auctions and your ADs.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chippy6249
    I joined eBid in about mid 2005 after coming accross it whilst surfing the net. I have to agree with other members that a certain other on=line auction site is getting rather expensive to use. Check out my adverts on eBid (chippy6249) I have a variety of items on offer at reasonable prices.
    As for myself I am in my early sixties, live in Oxfordshire, England, and hope to make a small supplementary income from on-line selling. As my classified ad points out I repair Radios, etc., in particular the older valve and transistor equipment from the 70s and earlier, and may occasionally have such items for sale.
    Hello Chippy. Have fun selling. You can put your auction site in as your signature, and we could click to your site and be able to see all of your listings automatically, if you want.

View cccgem's Feedback (+3)
    All-About cccgem
    View cccgem's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello Newbies. Have fun selling, and come by to see us in the forum games.

Gidday to All from OZ
    Dave & Sheridan Here from the Sunny Gold Coast Queensland Australia, I have been reading some of your posts and i am a new user to this site I aggree with alot of the previous comments re The "OTHER" Auction Site and there fees this will be a welcome change .We are Importer of Brass and Plumbing wares we sell distributorships so you can start your own buisness with No CAPITAL Take A look send us line happy to answer all questions Thanks Again!

View cccgem's Feedback (+3)
    All-About cccgem
    View cccgem's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello. My Ausie friends. Hope you're enjoying yourselves. Have fun, come chat, and maybe make some money, without the feepay of feebay.

Thumbs up New and ready to go

I am very new on eBid and hope it is going to be fun.
    I live in Australia and love buying and selling.
    Good luck to you all.

Quote Originally Posted by TradePricePlumbingSupplies
    Gidday to All from OZ
    Dave & Sheridan Here from the Sunny Gold Coast Queensland Australia, I have been reading some of your posts and i am a new user to this site I aggree with alot of the previous comments re The "OTHER" Auction Site and there fees this will be a welcome change .We are Importer of Brass and Plumbing wares we sell distributorships so you can start your own buisness with No CAPITAL Take A look send us line happy to answer all questions Thanks Again!
    Hello to down under wishing you all success with buying and selling and wotnot and, er, things

Quote Originally Posted by shopwithme
    I am very new on eBid and hope it is going to be fun.
    I live in Australia and love buying and selling.
    Good luck to you all.

Hi there and welcome to eBid, heres wishing you all the best in buying and selling

Thread Information