Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by LCLJstore View Post
    I am new too -- so new I can't figure out how to start a new thread -- and I have a question.

I used Ninja lister to transfer unsold Ebay items I am posting here. My question: HOW DO YOU RE-ARRANGE THE ORDER THE PHOTOS SHOW UP? Also, I signed up for Lifetime, etc., and I THINK, that means 3 (?) photos included for each auction and the rest are $.05 each???

I know I'm a complete dork for not figuring out how to just post the question above so others can benefit from the answer.... so input on how to do that would be lovely.

Thanks!
    If you signed up for lifetime plus [$49.99] you get five stores and five free pics per listings. I don't use ninja lister so can't help you there. Click help and watch the HTVs and they might help. Here's the link: http://us.ebid.net/htv_selling.php

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am new too -- so new I can't figure out how to start a new thread -- and I have a question.

I used Ninja lister to transfer unsold Ebay items I am posting here. My question: HOW DO YOU RE-ARRANGE THE ORDER THE PHOTOS SHOW UP? Also, I signed up for Lifetime, etc., and I THINK, that means 3 (?) photos included for each auction and the rest are $.05 each???

I know I'm a complete dork for not figuring out how to just post the question above so others can benefit from the answer.... so input on how to do that would be lovely.

Thanks!
    Welcome to ebid
    Now you know how to post a thread you may wish to post your question in another forum where you will get more help.

Maybe - Selling, Starting Auctions and ebid stores
    Last edited by Juliebabe25; 7th October 2012 at 02:30 AM.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks!
    you get 5 photos for free.If you want them in a specific order you will need to remember that the first picture you loaded to your gallery will be the last to your listing. I usually do the one I want to appear first alone and then add any others

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

how to just post the question above so others can benefit from the answer.... so input on how to do that would be lovely.

Thanks!
    Hi and Welcome! If you click the eBid Forums Home button (top left) you will see a list of all the available Forums. Click on the title of the Forum you wish to post in and a Post a New Thread button will be at the top of the page.
    BTW - it's in the eBid Forums Home section you will also find the Plug Your Auction forum - to advertise your goodies for sale. (once per 24 hours, old thread must be deleted before creating new one, see rules)
    Best Wishes.

Forum Newbie
    View dorus's Feedback (+1)
    All-About dorus
    View dorus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    Hi from British Columbia, Canada I just started using your site. My brother in Holland introduced me to it. I am new at this and excited to give this site a try. I am hoping it will be a great experience. Greetings from Canada.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome, dorus!! I bet the autumn colors are glorious in BC right now! (Or is it over by now?)

Read through the forums, and be sure to click the help button top right of any page, then read the FAQ's on the left.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Smile Re: Welcome to New Members

Hello ebid staff & ebidders, I have a ton of kids clothes that need loving new homes! we meaning myself & family members are mad on designer clothes. We are lucky enough to have a outlet village close to us, which we visit frequently to buy all our designer goodies! Shopping is a bit of a expensive addiction in our family ;o) However we too do love a bargain too.
    I will be adding all our new & used kids clothing over the next few weeks, any questions please ask & also please bear with me as I am new to ebid.....

The standard & type of clothing you will find in my collections are as follows. BNWT: brand new with tags still attached. BNWOT: brand new with tags removed but not been worn. AS NEW: which means the item has been worn but shows no wash wear or marks. EXCELLENT CONDITION: shows very minor wash wear on close inspection VERY GOOD CONDITION: shows minor wash wear GOOD CONDITION: means the item looks worn but has no marks tears or stains and only wash wear Any marks or defects will be explained.

Thank you
    Candice x

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

hello Applecheeks and good luck with your sales
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Newbie
    View dawnieb3's Feedback (+1)
    All-About dawnieb3
    View dawnieb3's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello, i'm a complete newby & still working my way around the site but i'm getting there

Forum Newbie
    All-About alpink
    View alpink's Listings
    Forum Posts

howdy. if any of ya know me from elsewhere, let me know. looking for alternatives to the restrictions on other selling sites. gonna start listing real soon. gotta read up on the features. any clues, advise, comments gladly welcomed. thanx for having me. al

Thread Information