eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

Welcome to all the new members.

Ebid does have a nice easy to use user interface.

Keep reading the forums to get some good ideas on how to sell and don't forget to buy on ebid where you can.

After successfully selling on "that place" for over six years, I've decided to try eBid. I sell hot rod parts, which obviously have a very small presence on eBid at the moment. That presence will never grow without sellers to attract buyers, so here I am! I'm getting tired of new hurdles being placed in my path every week at that other place. It's become quite clear that they no longer care about the small sellers (Personally, I'm average height) that put them on the map. I hope to get a few items up on Friday. Monopolies are only good for the fat cats that own and run them, and Parker Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by classichotrodparts View Post
    After successfully selling on "that place" for over six years, I've decided to try eBid. I sell hot rod parts, which obviously have a very small presence on eBid at the moment. That presence will never grow without sellers to attract buyers, so here I am! I'm getting tired of new hurdles being placed in my path every week at that other place. It's become quite clear that they no longer care about the small sellers (Personally, I'm average height) that put them on the map. I hope to get a few items up on Friday. Monopolies are only good for the fat cats that own and run them, and Parker Brothers.
    Welcome. I'm a firm believer that the more variety offered on ebid, the more buyers will find us. Read the forums for ways to promote your items, especially on how to get your items ranked higher on google searches. Good luck.

Hi guys,

I'm new to ebid, hopefully looking to have a wonderful experience on here. I have been selling on ebay but after reading up on ebid I decided to give it a go. If all goes well I will be selling on here permanently

I sell high end beauty products, also can provide joblots too.

Please do have a look at my listings

Forum Newbie
    All-About stu1965
    View stu1965's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi new to this auction site hope its as good as it seems

Forum Newbie
    All-About BigDaddyFatSacks
    View BigDaddyFatSacks's Listings
    Forum Posts

HI my name is Josh and I'm from Pa. I joined ebid because I am a storage hunter and want to sell my finds

Forum Newbie
    Lucerne Valley, California, United States
    View WebshopGuarantee's Feedback (+9)
    All-About WebshopGuarantee
    View WebshopGuarantee's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've been a Member since last year, I don't like the fact that I can't Do a gallery type Listing Free. There are many sites that let you do gallery type auctions free. They say they only charge you for the Gallery type Auctions if the Item Sells(2%), Well then Why did I Get Charged For All My Gallery Listings And Nothing SOLD??? I can list Gallery type Listings on Ebay And They Don't Charge, They need to make Gallery Type Listings FREE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WebshopGuarantee View Post
    I've been a Member since last year, I don't like the fact that I can't Do a gallery type Listing Free. There are many sites that let you do gallery type auctions free. They say they only charge you for the Gallery type Auctions if the Item Sells(2%), Well then Why did I Get Charged For All My Gallery Listings And Nothing SOLD??? I can list Gallery type Listings on Ebay And They Don't Charge, They need to make Gallery Type Listings FREE!!!
    If you got charged fees that you don't think you should have been charged, you need to contact support. There is a link below my signature. Hope this helps.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WebshopGuarantee View Post
    You don't have any Gallery style listings (thumbnails on search list)

Hello eBidders! I guess I am here to introduce myself =) I was an eBay seller up until today. I officially hate eBay and everything having to do with their website. Tired of all the fee's and so called customer support. I have been getting my listings deleted left and right for having multiple auctions up. I have many of the same products and sell them regularly at amazing prices. I would have a few of the same identical auctions running a day (because I have so many, I have to let bidders bid what they want to win the auctions) I do not like to do fixed price auctions! Now they tell me that I am violating the rules where they CLEARLY explain in writing that we, sellers, can list multiple auction-style listings! I am fed up with all of that and have decided to take another route. Hopefully I will fit in well with this community and make some sales. I am unemployed and I need every opportunity I can get to sell and have a steady decent income. I sell and I even give away free stuff on a different website (crazy free). If you would like to know more you can message me or email me, however the message system works here. I don't want to spam, so I will keep it on the hush hush. =)

Here are a few things that I sell regularly, if you are interested.
    I do sell a lot of consumer electronics, and I always try my best to sell for as low as possible!
    - Bluetooth Dongles
    - Great Quality In-Ear Buds (headphones)
    - Video Games, equipments and consoles.
    - Cellphones and accessories
    - iPod iPhone Sync/Charging cables.
    - Household items and clothing
    - Souveniers from my home country from when I visit
    - Artwork (Professional Artwork signed and autos)
    - Sports and Memoriabilias <---- misspelled hahaha!
    - Fine Jewelry - I only sell real 10k - 24k yellow and white gold. Diamond Rings and Earrings. .925 Sterling Silver and so forth
    - Shipping Supplies!!! YES we all need them! Bubble and Poly Mailers, Envelopes and etc.
    - Zippo's
    - and a bunch of random stuff that I have laying around, trying to keep it from collecting dust.

I do my best to communicate with buyers and keep in the know. I loveeeee repeat buyers because they help fulfill my daily needs and help pay my monthly bills. I'm just an average guy trying to get by without having Big Name companies rape me for every penny possible. I am a daily shipper so my items are guaranteed to arrive in 1-5 business days, depending on your location. I do my best to get the best possible feedback that I think I deserve. Everyone's opinions always feed me to keep doing better and become successful. Well I will keep it short from here on out. I am rumbling on and on.. but .. THANK YOU for taking the time to read this and I hope you will make me feel welcomed and wanted. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, pleaseee feel free to contact me. I also skype so I am here to help as well as learn. I hope to make new friends and become an active eBidder!

ChoppaChoc
    KVEProduktionz & OEDistribution

Thread Information