Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Forum Newbie
    All-About jrfm410
    View jrfm410's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Welcome to New Members

hi i am new here but very happy to have found e bid...i look forward to a long and happy membership

Hello all newcomers! Hello jrfm410! Welcome to everyone.

There are a lot of friendly and helpful people here on the forums and the eBid support team is actually supportive of sellers here. So, if you have any questions someone will be along to assist. (But it's important to remember that the eBid owners are in the UK and many of the members live there, so there is a time difference to consider.)

Forum Newbie
    View niclutch's Feedback (+32)
    All-About niclutch
    View niclutch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello everyone,
    I'm a car parts distributor based in Northern Ireland UK, not sure if there are any other traders on here from here or not!

Couldn't resist the lure of the lifetime Seller+ package so here we are, I will be listing a lot when I get a chance to,

In the meantime, hello!

NIClutch

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to ebid. The more the merrier

Forum Newbie
    All-About ewade0103
    View ewade0103's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default New Member To Ebid

Hi, first day on the site and the site looks great! I see women apparel and accessories from my website, facebook and ebay, but it good to know that there is some buy and sell site that has minimum fees. I am hoping I do good.

Default Re: New Member To Ebid

Quote Originally Posted by ewade0103 View Post
    Hi, first day on the site and the site looks great! I see women apparel and accessories from my website, facebook and ebay, but it good to know that there is some buy and sell site that has minimum fees. I am hoping I do good.
    Welcome. Glad to see another Floridian on ebid.

Hello Everyone, I have just registered with eBid after having spent time on one of the big auction sites. I am trying to grow my handbag business but found the ever increasing fees, relisting fees, high selling fees etc. just too much to stomach anymore - seems that there is only one winner and you know who that is. I found eBid whilst searching for an alternative auction site and I must say I am really excited about getting my shop up and running. I would like to introduce to you Bag It Handbag Store selling beautiful, affordable ladies designer inspired fashion handbags, stockist of LYDC, clutch bags, evening bags, satchels, totes, in a stunning range of styles all at remarkable prices. Hopefully I should be up and running in a couple of days. Look forward to hearing from you

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G
    I am really disappointed at how difficult it is to access anything. I just paid $50 thinking I could get away from greedbay and I can't even find a way to report a glitch. I get an email telling me my first pass at uploading 20 items was successful... from a do not reply address.
    I go to ebid and there are only 6 auction items. Where did the other 14 go?
    I was getting excited atthe ease with which I could manage Ninja but now I have questions I am regretting my move.
    Please point me at the simple way to get help easily and how to log an error 'EASILY'. You have obviously chosen not to provide support other than thru email. I can live with that as long as I can enter an email... WHERE?????
    WHY make it difficult to start up? I have almost 2000 items I want to move over. I think you want me to do that.... but right now I am not sure. Help me make up my mind.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by antiquestozebras View Post
    I am really disappointed at how difficult it is to access anything. I just paid $50 thinking I could get away from greedbay and I can't even find a way to report a glitch. I get an email telling me my first pass at uploading 20 items was successful... from a do not reply address.
    I was getting excited atthe ease with which I could manage Ninja but now I have questions I am regretting my move.
    Please point me at the simple way to get help easily and how to log an error 'EASILY'. You have obviously chosen not to provide support other than thru email. I can live with that as long as I can enter an email... WHERE?????
    WHY make it difficult to start up? I have almost 2000 items I want to move over. I think you want me to do that.... but right now I am not sure. Help me make up my mind.
    Use this forum for listing problems using Ninja:
    http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...-Auctions-Help

And welcome to eBid

Quote Originally Posted by antiquestozebras View Post

Support is real easy to reach. Just click help at top of any page, then click 'contact us' tab in middle of page. Or you can just use the link below my signature. Also, if you ask nicely in the forums some of the users will come along to help you. Just start a thread in the appropriate forum to ask your question. Hope this helps and welcome to ebid.

Thread Information