My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: You need a new board for US users

Default You need a new board for US users

This is going to get very confusing with them mixed together especially if US sellers dont ship to the UK

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

A new board will be added once demand heightens.

G
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Default Just watching

I am not going to give any of my personal money information until I see something more substantial on this site. So far I see Uk forums, Uk auctions, and Uk payment system. All of this is fine, in the UK, but You are moving into a tremendously larger market area in the U S, and without familiar security seals and such, both buyers and sellers will avoid you, most especially since Ebay is on the way down, user fear over here is at an all time high. Credibility is a rare commodity this day in time. Avoiding PayPal is like saying no to 40 million customers, I don't care who owns them.

Default paypal

I agree, paypal may be owned by Ebay, but it is used by millions. We are allowed to take paypal aren't we?

Jigsawbill. This site just recently came up and running in the USA. Just like every new site you need to quite your complaining and give them a chance to get everything up and running. It is a negative attitude like yours that cripples the new guys on the block without even having a chance to get to know them. I for one am onboard with the new site. Anything to bring ebay down a notch and a site like this that is already well established in another country such as the UK is just what we need in the USA. Some competition to give ebay a run for their money. So if you want this to be a better site quit complaining and start helping out. Without members taking a chance the site will not grow.

To be quite honest we could well do without the moaners - if you dont want anything to do with the site then fine dont I am sure no-one will miss someone whos blood pressure is obviously sky high from a winging life style, so just leave us lot to it thanks.

Oh and by the way I take paypal and say so on my auctions.

Quote Originally Posted by diana6650
    I agree, paypal may be owned by Ebay, but it is used by millions. We are allowed to take paypal aren't we?
    You are allowed to take Paypal and any other online payment, Jigsawbill seems to have his knickers in a twist about this.

Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
    View seaemelle's Feedback (+914)
    All-About seaemelle
    View seaemelle's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    A new board will be added once demand heightens.

G
    Perhaps as a temporary measure we could pre-fix thread titles with UK or US if the point raised is geographcially specific. This would also make it easier for Mark and Gazza to see how much need there is if a US specific board and may help speed up its implementation.

Thread Information