My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Think I've sussed it...

Default Think I've sussed it...

I have noticed that I only seem to come to the KT when I am not feeling too chuffed with life... not saying I'm depressed as such but not the best few weeks of my life... not sure whether it's that coming here makes my problems feel insignificant cos you realise others have bigger problems so makes me feel better or that as someone said in another thread it's that the one thing you are guaranteed on this forum is support when you need it... in all honesty (and I'm waiting for some troll to call me a saddo for saying it) the 'relative strangers' on here probably know a lot more about what goes on in my head that my 'real' friends... seems this place is for letting off steam when you need to without being judged for it... so when I fancy a rant... lol
    Anyway... a bit too much thinking for this time of day for me so... back to the 7 letter word game or something similar lol

Battersea, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View rainbowcraft's Feedback (+2067)
    All-About rainbowcraft
    View rainbowcraft's Listings
    Forum Posts

LOL - I know what you mean, morty.

there is always someone in a worse situation! Enjoy what you have and be greatful thats my motto
    http://www.chillnchat.com Community to help you keep in touch with your mates and make new ones. webcam chat, forum etv. Own a shopping cart and sell to our members.
    http://www.chillnchat.com/account/shoppingmall/

Quote Originally Posted by richardb
    there is always someone in a worse situation! Enjoy what you have and be greatful thats my motto
    I am probably the most ungrateful person I know and I am never satisfied...

but hey, I can live in hope...

Well, I'm not ungrateful as such just only show gratitude when it's really deserved... and I am satisfied just I know there's always summat better... lol

Thread Information