My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Debbie top_chick...........

lolol ..................................cheeky thing lol .....c ya in morning debbs nite nite

Morning.....
    * * * є в в ι є * * *

Morning Debbs....................flippin agony here ...its that i hate bein a womam week ................................. of all weeks to come early ..................

Quote Originally Posted by shady-lady-45uk
    Morning Debbs....................flippin agony here ...its that i hate bein a womam week ................................. of all weeks to come early ..................

Not very good timeing a!!! we gonna be dealing with a moody lynn.....
    * * * є в в ι є * * *

Nooooooooooooooo ime ok that way its just really bad timeing cos i dont have easy ones ................ stock up on the essentials i think lol................

Rather u then me.....

I dunno whats happening to mine,avnt had 1 for 4 months Its good but worrying!!
    * * * є в в ι є * * *

yeah i know not the nicest of things at the min.................flippin eck you been anywhere over it .........................?

Quote Originally Posted by shady-lady-45uk
    yeah i know not the nicest of things at the min.................flippin eck you been anywhere over it .........................?

I been to docs and had blood tests, coz i thought maybe im going through the change early,blood test showed nothing,and was then told i gotta wait 6 months without a period 4 it to show up! Had a camera thingy up there and showed nothing.. i dunno gal!! got 2 more months to wait till i get another blood test....

Be back in a bit......got amy off school today,she not well,got sore throat ect......
    * * * є в в ι є * * *

Quote Originally Posted by top_chick
    Rather u then me.....

I dunno whats happening to mine,avnt had 1 for 4 months Its good but worrying!!

Ur to young for that.But not too young for that,worrying certainly is.I dont have em now either.

Quote Originally Posted by top_chick
    I been to docs and had blood tests, coz i thought maybe im going through the change early,blood test showed nothing,and was then told i gotta wait 6 months without a period 4 it to show up! Had a camera thingy up there and showed nothing.. i dunno gal!! got 2 more months to wait till i get another blood test....

Be back in a bit......got amy off school today,she not well,got sore throat ect......
    Is hat on straight??

Thread Information