My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: E-mail Us If We Get Suspended

Arrow E-mail Us If We Get Suspended

Why can't ebid contact us if we get suspended???

How are we meant to know if we are suspended or not, when we do not get told?!?!?!?

I'm sure eBid have the power to send out automatic e-mail when an account has been suspended, so why don't they!!!

An explanation of why we have been suspended aswell would be nice!!!

I also think eBid should make it clearer on there site of what we can and cannot list for sale.

The stuff i've MANAGED to find is usless, and going on that i shouldn't have been suspended!!!!

<b>SORT IT OUT EBID</b>

I don't think ebid have the time or patience to send out e-mails to people who violate the rules. That is what places like ebay are for.

I don't think e bid has anyone there with an I.Q. higher than their shoe size. They obviously get a lot of things wrong, then refuse to admit it, and do nothing about it, hoping it'll go away.

View jongla's Feedback (+52)
    All-About jongla
    View jongla's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy Suspension reasons

I agree with an earlier posting.

It looks as though I have been suspended, and I believe this is because someone has reported one of my auctions as being a pyramid scheme - incorrectly.

I have emailed eBid, but no reply so far. I am disappointed that accounts can be suspended upon a report, without actual factual basis. I also find it hard to believe that, as I am led to believe, suspensions are done manually, yet no emails are sent out.

I know that eBid is growing, and would hope that things will get better as time goes on.

Thread Information