Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Snow In Mottram.........

ooooooooo snow snow pretty pretty snow!

we have snow (NE Scotland) at the front of the house, but for some reason the back garden is in a different weather zone and has'nt gone any lol

Brass monkey weather today hehehe .... here's hoping we get enough to go sledging

Vik xxx

Quote Originally Posted by mrscheeks
    ooooooooo snow snow pretty pretty snow!

we have snow (NE Scotland) at the front of the house, but for some reason the back garden is in a different weather zone and has'nt gone any lol

Brass monkey weather today hehehe .... here's hoping we get enough to go sledging

Vik xxx
    lol ...................weird eh ...........my son got a snow sledge for xmas off my brother but it looks like dinghy so hes dyin to try it out .............

Tried to snow here then has been lashing down with sleet brrr! At Christmas my OH's mum got my boys a plastic sledge each, brilliant timing as it snowed and they went sledging the next day (and me lol)
    feebee xx

Quote Originally Posted by feebee65
    Tried to snow here then has been lashing down with sleet brrr! At Christmas my OH's mum got my boys a plastic sledge each, brilliant timing as it snowed and they went sledging the next day (and me lol)
    Its still trying here .............son got a sledge for xmas it looks like round dingy so hes waitin to ty it out now lol ...........

Thread Information