Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What Music are you listening to at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by plasticasprin
    is a bunch of crusties dancing around empty beer cans?
    Lol, yes, there were a few, but i go to see the bands & have a great day out, so they don't bother me lol.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Anichka54
    Togfest is hosted by Togmor, (they have a website if you're interested in looking them up) 12 hour concert/festival, 11am-11pm, family day out, lots to do for the kids, as well as some great bands & singers, it was only £10 for the ticket on the day or cheaper if you buy them in advance, mine was £5 as i bought it a while ago.
    Yes i will have to look on the website.
    Sound's good if the kid's have stuff to do, otherwise i'll only get nagged if they get bored, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by betsyboo
    Yes i will have to look on the website.
    Sound's good if the kid's have stuff to do, otherwise i'll only get nagged if they get bored, lol.
    I was with a very large group of friends & family, some of them had kids with them & all of the kids love it, they didn't get bored at all, there is a free craft making stand that the kids kept going back to throughout the day, they can make masks, wands, flags etc, the boys were making England flags, lol.

I bet they have face painting, tell me they have face painting or i'll spontaniously combust?

Quote Originally Posted by Anichka54
    I was with a very large group of friends & family, some of them had kids with them & all of the kids love it, they didn't get bored at all, there is a free craft making stand that the kids kept going back to throughout the day, they can make masks, wands, flags etc, the boys were making England flags, lol.
    Sound's good for a family day out, it can be expensive here in mk, so it can be very limiting.
    I will keep an eye out for than next year, do they advertise it in the go??

I bet they have face painting, tell me they have face painting or i'll spontaniously combust?
    Don't worry im sure they can paint you a clown face

No, don't do that, they do, they do, not sure if you have to pay for that though, lol.

And do they have terrible well meaning earnest people with recycling bags sorting the beer cans form the crisp packets, tell me they do or i'll just die right here

Quote Originally Posted by betsyboo
    Sound's good for a family day out, it can be expensive here in mk, so it can be very limiting.
    I will keep an eye out for than next year, do they advertise it in the go??
    I don't actually know if it's in the 'Go', i put my name on the contact list last year, so they sent me a reminder this year, put a reminder on your calender 23rd June, you can buy your tickets in advance, i got mine from the music shop in Newport Pagnell about a month in advance. Hollywood Music in Wolverton also sell them.
    Maybe you could get in touch with Togmor through the website & get yourself onto the contact list?, i don't know if you can but it might be worth trying.

And do they have terrible well meaning earnest people with recycling bags sorting the beer cans form the crisp packets, tell me they do or i'll just die right here
    What flowers would you like at your funeral? no everything gets mixed into the same black bags. R.I.P. lol.

Thread Information