My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: To Fellow People On Chat

Default To Fellow People On Chat

Im So Sorry If Ive Upset Or Offended Anyone But If Im Happily Chatting Away And Someone Is Getting Un Called For Dig In At Me For No Reason Then Im Going To Reply So Please Everyone Online Accept My Appolagies Lol Sandra X

Red face

Jason / Sandra ... no probs ... @ the end of the day, its the same on any forum ( ones i have been on anyway ) when a NEW user comes on and posts like crazy and quickly gets involved in so many convos on the boards it makes me for one suspicious.

Maybe you are just infact a very outgoing , friendly person with lots to say.
    ( as i am ) lol But , well mistakes are made and so sorry if i offended you.

Look at it another way. You have had a few threads with your name in the title in a v. short space of time. ( and im known for my broken calculator ) so sooner or later i was gonna say or do something wrong.

Thats me .

Quote Originally Posted by blufairy
    Jason / Sandra ... no probs ... @ the end of the day, its the same on any forum ( ones i have been on anyway ) when a NEW user comes on and posts like crazy and quickly gets involved in so many convos on the boards it makes me for one suspicious.

Maybe you are just infact a very outgoing , friendly person with lots to say.
    ( as i am ) lol But , well mistakes are made and so sorry if i offended you.

Look at it another way. You have had a few threads with your name in the title in a v. short space of time. ( and im known for my broken calculator ) so sooner or later i was gonna say or do something wrong.

Thats me .
    YOUR FINE ENOUGH ABOUT THAT HOW ARE U WERE YOU OUT LAST NIGHT

Yeah out for the count.

ASLEEP. I do sleep some times. Highly reccomended.
    Especially when your net keeps cutting off for no aparant reason .
    ( cue paranoia and thoughts of hackers ) .

[QUOTE=blufairy]Yeah out for the count.

ASLEEP. I do sleep some times. Highly reccomended.
    Especially when your net keeps cutting off for no aparant reason .

( cue paranoia and thoughts of hackers ) .[/QUOTE

just had an hours kip myself sandra lol

Thread Information