Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BullGuard / Czech Hackers

Default BullGuard / Czech Hackers

Recently installed a 2 month free trial of BullGuard and it's proved it's worth already.

Apart from scanning for viruii and trojans, it also scans all ports for both outgoing and incoming data - today it detected a possible hack attack from IP address 62.24.79.11 Traceroute tracked the IP to

cz-prg01a-pos-1-2-0.aorta.net
    cz-prg01a-upc2.chello.cz
    n11.dkm.cz [62.24.79.11]

So if you're reading this mr. Hacker - **** OFF !!!

Vic.

[QUOTE=hoverstar]Recently installed a 2 month free trial of BullGuard and it's proved it's worth already.

Apart from scanning for viruii and trojans, it also scans all ports for both outgoing and incoming data - today it detected a possible hack attack from IP address 62.24.79.11 Traceroute tracked the IP to

cz-prg01a-pos-1-2-0.aorta.net
    cz-prg01a-upc2.chello.cz
    n11.dkm.cz [62.24.79.11]

So if you're reading this mr. Hacker - **** OFF !!!

WELL SAID WE SHOULD HAVE ON SITES AND INTERNET MORE PRIVACY

We have a crackin system called Nuke Sentinel .... its ace, blocked over 350 hackers in the month we've had it including the barsteward from Turkey who tried to hack into our admin.

hahahahaha banned and blocked his sorry ass instantly!!! Best bit is we can not only locate the IP address BUT even if they used a proxy to hack (like this one did) we can still able to find out the originator as well as the proxy info. And in a hell of a lot of cases we even have the persons full name and address

Vik xxxx

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smileydave
    ooh, is it a game of hangman?

for some reason SmileyDave's message aint showing on here!!! but I have your message in the email notification rofl

anyhooo hun you said was I sure it was the name etc of the person trying to compromise the site ... well we can track the IP address and in a lot of cases the information consists of IP, ISP (server) and yes the name of the person who last had that specific IP address. Now in many cases this information can be very old however many of the hacking blocks we have had have come from major corporations .. like General Electric in the USA, the German equivalent of BT in Germany (not just as the server, like BT would provide broadband) but they WORK for em cos it has their office details rofl!!

Amazing stuff

Vik xxx

Quote Originally Posted by minkyrra
    ooh, is it a game of hangman?
    Sorry, no - I was just getting rid of my stupid reply.

I assume Nuke Sentinel runs on a web server rather than a home PC?

yeah it does .. its basically a firewall for the server. Really good too hehehe .. even manages to ban me and DH on odd occasions for "hacking" into our own site

Vik xxx

Quote Originally Posted by mrscheeks
    yeah it does .. its basically a firewall for the server. Really good too hehehe .. even manages to ban me and DH on odd occasions for "hacking" into our own site

Vik xxx
    I see now.. I thought this was a home product you were talking about.

I just run BFD (Brute Force Detection) with APF firewall on my server. I've got a rapidly growing list of banned IP addresses and I can see definite patterns of where the IP addresses are coming from.

I'm looking at a script that will let me ban entire Countries by IP from my server - that should be fun.

I've also just setup some new anti-virus and anti-spam software on the server - it's great watching the spam / viruses (virii?) being rejected in real-time!

lol the anti-spam sounds like something my DH has got ... Norton facility ... very very funny!!!

I am amazed at the number of hackers ... such sad lives they have lol, need to get out more!

Vik xxx

Thread Information