Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help. Trapped.

Thumbs down Help. Trapped.

This bloody weather.Absolutely pouring down,gusts upto 80 miles per hour. The main roads are totally blocked in all directions with either fallen trees or flooding. The television is off, the shops have no bread and people nearby have been evacuated from their homes. Feeling sorry for myself then I remembered I live in Northumberland and not Asia. Very lucky really.

Yea gives you a titchy titchy titchy insight into how they must feel and what they mst be going through at the moment dont it ...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi5bellies
    Yea gives you a titchy titchy titchy insight into how they must feel and what they mst be going through at the moment dont it ...

i know my fence has broke slates come off roof but i look on the news and notice there are alot more people out there worse off than me chin up everyone on chat lol sandra xx

Awww hugs to you mate ... its bloody scarey when you have that kind of weather around you and you are certainly entitled to feel like you are in a nightmare cos no-one would ever think for one minute you were belittling the SE Asia disaster by saying how ****e your situation is..

Lets hope the gales calm down ... we have bugger all bread in our shops in NE Scotland and thats nowt to do with the weather or raods blocked ... just the ruddy suppliers having a new year hissy fit and refusing to deliver!!! gits!!! means I have to get off me lazy butt and use the bread maker now. Ahh well, I can pretend I'm a Stepford Wife

Vik xxx

winds terrible down here too
    tonnes of hair gel otherwise come back looking like scarecrow

Electric just came back on after 2 hour shutdown and we have a covering of snow but still no television. Missing all the footy.

Me looks in, grins, thumbs nose at those who laughed at my talk of winter preparations and walks out.

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721
    winds terrible down here too
    tonnes of hair gel otherwise come back looking like scarecrow

*laughs!!!*

love your sense of priority

just make sure you stick your woollies on woman, no summer clothes!

Quote Originally Posted by damian_steele
    Me looks in, grins, thumbs nose at those who laughed at my talk of winter preparations and walks out.
    rofl you meanie

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by minkyrra
    *laughs!!!*

love your sense of priority

just make sure you stick your woollies on woman, no summer clothes!
    lol sorry folks just me
    just kidding

yup minky got halter neck top on stay sexy in worst of weather but boots to compensate and jacket
    rofl.............

Thread Information