eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drunken French Keyboard Wtf !!! Grrr

Angry Drunken French Keyboard Wtf !!! Grrr

I bought a NEW DELL keyboard

Anyway, it came and its FRENCH the keys are all over the place there is no M or W . The A types as a Q and the Q as an A.

etc -etc.

Seller ignored me so I asked for a paypal refund.

Now he emails me and said it will take 160 days for paypal to investigate he hopes i enjoy the wait.

When I return it , will cost me £3.45 ( thats what he paid ).

How exactly does it work ? Do I get only the money I paid and will i therefore have to pay the p&p myself ?

DOES IS IT REALLY TAKE 160 DAYS.

Ive just done a chargeback with paypal and it took them 10 days to do the resolution. (Seller took money and didnt send goods), have a look around the paypal site and see what it says for faulty goods recieved.

Thumbs up

I always look round paypal b4 asking. lol
    Im not stupid but i do find it difficult ( at best ) to find the correct info on paypal.

Cheers though

Just had a quick look around paypal, wonders if this will come into your catagory ..

Protection Policies

The item I purchased was broken/incomplete, what do I do?

You should first contact the seller and attempt to resolve the dispute directly. If you are unable to resolve the dispute in this manner, you should file a claim with PayPal as soon as possible. PayPal will determine which coverage applies to your claim during the investigation process. You can locate detailed information on PayPal Buyer Protection or the Buyer Complaint in the Security Centre link found in the footer of any PayPal page.

Chrissie

or this which is not really helpful .. but it might just help if you have to send the item back and blackmark the seller with paypal ..

Protection Policies

I received goods that are not as described. Can I file a Buyer Complaint?

PayPal's Buyer Complaint Process helps protect PayPal members if a merchant does not deliver goods paid for. If a complaint involves a buyer who receives "not as described goods", the buyer can use an online-trackable delivery service if the goods are returned to the seller.

Please be aware that not-as-described claims are not covered under this Buyer Complaint Policy. Therefore, using an online-trackable delivery service may help in resolving the problem with the seller. We also encourage claims to be filed with us as the buyer feels necessary for not as described merchandise.

For more information, review the Buyer Complaint process.

Note: If our Buyer Protection Policy does not cover the filed claim, the complaint will be documented in the record of the PayPal member who was reported.

Thank you for that .

I guess I will just have to wait and see then.

The seller sounds a real rrrsehole by the way ! Hope you have give them the appropiate feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by blufairy
    Thank you for that .

I guess I will just have to wait and see then.

sorry cant help blufairy as im not sure but keep ur chin up i hope it gets sorted sandra x

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi5bellies
    The seller sounds a real rrrsehole by the way ! Hope you have give them the appropiate feedback.
    Havent given any as yet ... waiting for the outcome lol

The item I purchased was broken/incomplete, what do I do?

You should first contact the seller and attempt to resolve the dispute directly. If you are unable to resolve the dispute in this manner, you should file a claim with PayPal as soon as possible. PayPal will determine which coverage applies to your claim during the investigation process. You can locate detailed information on PayPal Buyer Protection or the Buyer Complaint in the Security Centre link found in the footer of any PayPal page.
    Did this when I received broken ornaments. Ebay did nowt. Went to PayPal who said they could do nothing until Ebay's help had been gone through. I asked Seller for a refund. I got my first Neg FB even though I paid within 8 minutes of the end of auction. Ebay did nothing. I got sent several abusive e-mails through Ebay. Complained. They said nothing libellous, obscene or offensive was to be sent through Ebay mail, and chewed me up for sending a copy of what I received, which was certainly all 3 of the above. Received e-mail from the head honcho of the Power Sellers, telling me what nice honourable above board people they were. I sent him copies of the e-mails, and the FB he had left on my FB page and others, and with their permission, e-mail addies of those other women who had also received obscene e-mails from this fine honourable gentleman. Never heard from him again. Back to PayPal, who by then had read his FB about badly packed goods, and they asked me to ship the parcel to them in Maryland. I did with a tracking number. The Post Office says it was delivered. Paypal said no, the number wasn't valid. Yes it was! So I ended up without the evidence and a further £3.40 out of pocket. i,e. Ebay and PayPal guarantees are worth nowt. They can't refund unless the PayPal account has money in it anyway. Sorry Blu, but I don't hold out much hopes there at all.

Thread Information