Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On the subject of Chavs...

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pid2000
    If it was put in on the 6th it cost 5p
    if the auction goes through to normal finish, what would the end fee be?

Nakhon Ratchasima Thailand (Not Singapore), Singapore, United Kingdom
    View gazlannathai's Feedback (+796)
    All-About gazlannathai
    View gazlannathai's Listings
    Forum Posts

Must be "Think about Chavs and Numpties" weekend

I've just finished setting up the following as an autoreply for eBay pillock-enquiries.....

Dear Customer

Thank you for your enquiry.

This automated email contains answers for the most common questions I receive. Please read it through.

I do read all emails sent to me, and reply as quickly as possible. I currently receive over 20 emails per day asking me to repeat information already in the auction description, and thus it takes much longer to reply to all enquiries than it should. If this mail does not contain the answer to your question I will be in touch as soon as is possible.

The answer to 99.9% of questions received is in the auction descriptions, or the postage / payment methods pages in my eBay Shop (links are on the auction page).

CROSS-CURRENCY questions - I only accept payment in UK £ (British / English Pounds Sterling) - I accept NO other currency. You can calculate the cost in your home currency using the currency exchange pages at www.pppay.com or at PayPal - log into your PayPal account and follow the links.

SIZES & COLOURS - any item where size is an important factor has the size stated in the auction - usually in the first few lines. Colours are usually stated in the Auction title.

SHIPPING COSTS - are in the auction description main body, in the rates by region panel below the main description and photo, and an explanation of the services used is on the "Postage Methods" page of my eBay Shop.
    The first item shipping charge includes the cost of packaging, registered delivery, and postage for the weight of packaging. The extra items cost is for the postage related to the weight of extra items. All postage is charged at cost.

DELIVERY TIMES - Most enquiries are due to buyers failing to realise the items are shipped from Thailand (South East Asia) and not reading the auction description. Within 24 hours of despatch, buyers are sent an email containing all despatch information - that information is sent once only and in that email, due to the hundreds of despatches each month and the number of enquiries on this topic - often before cheque payments have cleared in the bank. I only despatch after receiving CLEARED funds.

Kind Regards
    GazLanNaThai

Quote Originally Posted by pid2000
    If it was put in on the 6th it cost 5p

excellent stuff!

Thread Information