Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Help and advice needed please.......

Thumbs up Help and advice needed please.......

I seem to no longer be able to post anything from photobucket into my siggy.Is this a restriction please.Been trying for a while now,and what used to work recently does not apparently seem to work now.Professionals please,any advice.Thanking any posters in advance.

Hiya hun ... sadly we all have a hyperlink for our sigs instead ... sob sob sob.

We keep dropping hints to da boyz about letting us have a pic back instead but alas nowt as yet. Am guessing their reasonis NOT to pish us off at all but more to do with the settings of the VBulletin forums ..... changing code to allow pics to be seen when the default is to put in a link is a bit of a mare and one tiny change in code can mess up the whole site ... as my DH found out

Hugs and good morning,

Vik xxx

Really enjoyed the hugs Vik of course hugs back etc.Thanks,so in a nutshell not able.

and after what you went throughto do it last time i imagine that dogs you off a bit eh dude?
    If the cap doesn't fit, why choose to wear it?

Thumbs up

Hi Charlie,yes you so right,greetings for this year,good luck.It like buying season ticket on railway,then close railway down.

Thread Information