Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good morning everyone

Morning!

OH wakes me at 4.30 am last night with a cuppa "you can hear the wind lifting the tiles he says". Sure enough it's gone and lifted quite a few from his roof!
    feebee xx

same here done alot of dammage slates blew off and gone in garden garden ornaments smashed and fence broke more money 2 fork out hope the winds calm down
    Quote Originally Posted by feebee65
    Morning!

OH wakes me at 4.30 am last night with a cuppa "you can hear the wind lifting the tiles he says". Sure enough it's gone and lifted quite a few from his roof!

Hi jason sorry to hear you have damage too. OH has rung round the roofers, one coming today, one tomorrow and one ringing back. As you can guess they are very busy, one not taking anymore work. OH phoned insurance cant get anyone til Monday, left hanging on for 20 mins to call centre flipping waste of time they are
    feebee xx

well, skylight at the op of my house was flapping all night, sorting it out today!

plus i do work outside everyday, so im used to it - well cycling up a hill with the wind going in the opposite direction dosent help! muhuh!

Default insurance comp

there a waste of time allways call centre and waiting listen to music on the other end and get message you are in a que your call will be answered shortly
    Quote Originally Posted by feebee65
    Hi jason sorry to hear you have damage too. OH has rung round the roofers, one coming today, one tomorrow and one ringing back. As you can guess they are very busy, one not taking anymore work. OH phoned insurance cant get anyone til Monday, left hanging on for 20 mins to call centre flipping waste of time they are

Thread Information