Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White Noise .................

Question White Noise .................

Just saw it on THIS MORNING.

HELP!

If thats people speaking then im a monkeys uncle.

OK .... Does ( ANYONE ? ) Think theres summat in it ?

I saw it last night on Richard & Judy. They played it without the subtitles &, to be honest, it didn't sound like anything. Even with the subtitles I was hard-pressed to agree with their interpretation.

I'm prepared to keep an open mind (or mic?) though.
    Nowt here so don't bother looking

SEARCHING for ET

oooooooooooooo I am so not sure ... have seen some progs were it sounds like a load of ****e and others that have had me scared to bits cos it was just too realistic for words.

Am really hoping to get to the cinema to see White Noise with Michael Keaton, all about this EVP stuff! Looks brilliant.

Vik xxx

Wink

Oh yeah vik i cant wait to see the film .

But when they where playing those * sounds *
    I was >>>>>

sounded like SHCRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SHCKKKRRRRRRRRRRR CRRRRRRRR
    OR .... CHUGGGGACHUGGGGGGACHUGGGGGGGGG

If you STRAINED your ears you could JUST about match it up with the subtitles .
    PMS .... Let me tell ya, when i go if i wanna tell ya summat you will hear me LOUD & CLEAR I promise not to talk backwards or whisper over the sound of factory machinery

CUE DOOTY & one of her saints on a stick ... ROF .... PMS ....

* chrckkkkkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr * over and out.

bang on cue........

holy sweet joseph on a burger bun!

it's all just a load of bollacks really, isn't it/

once saw a prog about some woman who would leave a tape recorder running overnight while she was asleep - it was one of those voice activated thingy jobbies.

they played the stuff which was apparently picked up and it was bloody obvious that this woman was either taking the ****, or she was "sleep mumbling" and didn't know it.

i mean though........is a spirit really going to use it's energy to shout out stuff like......i'm here.........don't wake her...........she's dreaming now.........i have one leg missing, i do...............do you want sugar with that?...............we've run out of bog roll...........

bag o ****e.......

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by doodoot
    bang on cue........

once saw a prog about some woman who would leave a tape recorder running overnight while she was asleep - it was one of those voice activated thingy jobbies.

they played the stuff which was apparently picked up and it was bloody obvious that this woman was either taking the ****, or she was "sleep mumbling" and didn't know it.

i mean though........is a spirit really going to use it's energy to shout out stuff like......i'm here.........don't wake her...........she's dreaming now.........i have one leg missing, i do...............do you want sugar with that?...............we've run out of bog roll...........

bag o ****e.......

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Literally CRYING PMS Gonna get a hernia ... LOL

Gotta go ( gather myself ) .

well it's true innit?

these bloody voices never say owt of relevance or owt interesting..........like who they are, when they died or what the lotto numbers are on saturday evening.

Stonebridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View IanSF's Feedback (+23)
    All-About IanSF
    View IanSF's Listings
    Forum Posts

This theme was used in a book that came out in 1988, End Stage by Raymond Hawkey.

There's nothing new under the sun

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doodoot
    bang on cue........

bag o ****e.......

*laughs!!*

sounds bloody orrid i aint watching it

Thread Information