My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: sim city ccg player

Question sim city ccg player

This years latest fad for myself is the CCG Sim city, loved the computer incantations, but wanted to try the card game.
    Finally get hold of a couple of packs with more boosters on the way and was wandering does anyone know how to truly play the game.
    The manual seems to just throw a collection of words together without any cohesion of thought on telling the novice CCG player what they want.
    I may just be a bit slow, this time of year, but can anyone help out there with what the Adds, receives and bonuses all mean as they don't actually tell you what you are to add, is it cash populace, I don't know?
    I have tried MTG, but found them to be a little annoying with the constant updates and deletions and the need to spend more on new cards.
    Have thought about trying lord of the rings, but the local collector shop closed and thus the small, but ever growing group who frequented there have disappeared so having matches seems too remote.

Forum Lurker
    View illudius's Feedback (+1324)
    All-About illudius
    View illudius's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sell-u-what
    I have tried MTG, but found them to be a little annoying with the constant updates and deletions and the need to spend more on new cards.
    Have thought about trying lord of the rings, but the local collector shop closed and thus the small, but ever growing group who frequented there have disappeared so having matches seems too remote.
    Not played the SIM CCG but I have played MTG a bit. If you're stuck for players I'd recommend the MTG on-line game. I found it really good and although you can buy lots of cards you don't really have too unless you want to play the somewhat expensive tournaments. I was quite content playing with about £20 worth of cards for quite some time and there was never a lack opf opponents. There are some free games using pre-pepared decks at www.magicthegathering.com which will cost you nothing but your time. It helps if you've got ADSL but lots of people seem happy to play over a dialup connection.

Illudius
    Come visit my Comic Emporium, it's lovely
    Come visit Northern Comics

Thread Information