eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: New Features

Lightbulb New Features

Hi all,

I have a few ideas to improve eBid,
    Firstly, there could be a auction closing time selection to let people choose what time they want their auctions to end, to get more viewers ie in the evening.

Second, maybe some kind of Checkout option for buyers to be able to select how they are paying after an auction, and for example an automatic paying process for PPPay, Nochex, PayPal, etc. I realsie Paypal is eBay owned but many other auction sites have set up these auto-payments with at least one of them.

Maybe someone out there has better suggeestion or more to add?

Quote Originally Posted by tomnetkid
    I realsie Paypal is eBay owned but many other auction sites have set up these auto-payments with at least one of them.

Maybe someone out there has better suggeestion or more to add?
    ????? Not aware of any other auction sites (still in business) other than feebay and of course ebid. Only reason why Paypal is integrated into ebay is because Ebay also own paypal and therefore promote it to increase sales. Unfortuanly only buyers love paypal not sellers try visiting the ebay forums and you'll see what I mean.
    Ebid own pppay.com which they do integrate into the closed auction e-mails
    like ebay/paypal, they also list fastpay as a payment option but not paypal for the reasons described above.

Thread Information