Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like the boys are working on it

Thumbs down

I suppose I'll get there in the end, But without "BOLD" I have a job reading what I am posting. Just had to write it in BOLD in an email, then copy and paste. It takes too long, so I reckon it's goodbye folks. Can someone let me know who my Secret Santa was when the lists come out.

DM

User CP

Edit Options

Scroll to bottom, advanced entry

Your text entry box is then like a word processor

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmist
    I suppose I'll get there in the end, But without "BOLD" I have a job reading what I am posting. Just had to write it in BOLD in an email, then copy and paste. It takes too long, so I reckon it's goodbye folks. Can someone let me know who my Secret Santa was when the lists come out.
    Beryl

Go to your options and find the setting for advanced editor - you can have bold and colours then

View sweetmimi's Feedback (+522)
    All-About sweetmimi
    View sweetmimi's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi it might be new and it might be nice of the boys to set it up but I am afraid I have to agree with you Beryl dont think I will be staying here for long Now I know there was some security issues and I know what adam and phil are saying I have only just been here an hour OK take that as read but there does not seem to be an option for pics from photobucket unless I am too thick to see it.
    I also know that the forums are not a priority for the boys to start with but I dont think I can get used to this one Too old for change I think.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmimi
    Hi it might be new and it might be nice of the boys to set it up but I am afraid I have to agree with you Beryl dont think I will be staying here for long Now I know there was some security issues and I know what adam and phil are saying I have only just been here an hour OK take that as read but there does not seem to be an option for pics from photobucket unless I am too thick to see it.
    I also know that the forums are not a priority for the boys to start with but I dont think I can get used to this one Too old for change I think.
    The options are there - just take a few minuets to have a proper look around it - Ive never been on a forum powered by vBulletin before either

View sweetmimi's Feedback (+522)
    All-About sweetmimi
    View sweetmimi's Listings
    Forum Posts

looked at the options tab and nowt as far as I can see

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmimi
    looked at the options tab and nowt as far as I can see
    In the top left is USER CP - click that and a new page opens up - and in there are plenty of links - look for Edit options (Fourth down after Settings & Options)

Thanks for that pasiphae. I just see some colours better than others, and need the BOLD to make it easier. It's not a case of not liking change, but it helps if you know what the h*ll you are looking at. I've only had PC's for a bit over 2 years, and had to teach myself. I have made a load of useful contacts on-line though, who usually bail me out if things start coming unglued. Have we lost our old PM boxes? Not a lot stored there, but I did have a few bits and bobs I wanted to keep..

DM

In the same place you switched that on, you can switch on your PM's - they're off be default.

Thanks for that pasiphae. I just see some colours better than others, and need the BOLD to make it easier. It's not a case of not liking change, but it helps if you know what the h*ll you are looking at. I've only had PC's for a bit over 2 years, and had to teach myself. I have made a load of useful contacts on-line though, who usually bail me out if things start coming unglued. Have we lost our old PM boxes? Not a lot stored there, but I did have a few bits and bobs I wanted to keep..
    I think we have Beryl............... BUT things keep on popping back up (like peoples siggys) so they may reappear love

Thread Information