Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swap Section

Default Re: Swap Section

sounds like a very good idea to attract more people in

Quote Originally Posted by michelle19760
    well yorkie

im replying but havent got a clue

dont think it would matter really but would it be safe coz your still gonna be sending goods to someone you dont know

just me being cynical, TRUST NO-ONE is my middle name :lol:
    Hi TRUST NO-ONE, :wink:

It would be exactly the same risk as a buyer sending money and a seller sending goods apart from it may be a bit harder to produce proof that you have sent an item, unless of course both parties sent via recorded delivery.

If eBid charged a one off fee of 20p for each swap listed then it would also be another source of income for the site too. I'm sure no-one is going to be too bothered about a 20p fee to place a swap advert on the site.

Yorkie.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Mention eBid if you add me on FaceBook or Twitter so I know where you are from.

Have only skimmed this thread and have a major headache so forgive me if im saying something thats already been said but I'm pretty certain they had this option ages ago before our influx? and it didnt prove popular? Perhaps G&M could confirm/deny this?
    Glass animals, Hagen Renaker, Lomonosov

Check my website for brand new glass figurines

Have only skimmed this thread and have a major headache so forgive me if im saying something thats already been said but I'm pretty certain they had this option ages ago before our influx? and it didnt prove popular? Perhaps G&M could confirm/deny this?

Quote Originally Posted by tandad135
    Someone posted a link to eBid's old site on The Kitchen Table yesterday and I went to have a look, and there did used to be a swap section on eBid.

I dunno how popular eBid was back then?, or how popular the swap section was?, but with the number of users on eBid growing each day I still think that it would be a popular addition to the site.

Yorkie.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Someone posted a link to eBid's old site on The Kitchen Table yesterday and I went to have a look, and there did used to be a swap section on eBid.

I dunno how popular eBid was back then?, or how popular the swap section was?, but with the number of users on eBid growing each day I still think that it would be a popular addition to the site.

Yorkie.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Yorkie.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Yorkie.
    Yorkie

My FaceBook page.
    My Twitter page.
    My YouTube channel.

Thread Information